Current level within the server: 26

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm-10pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm-12pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): professinal gaming
Position(s): staff
Time as position(s): 1 week
Brief overview of the position(s): i ahve been a staff on professinal gaming for 1 week now but thats a darkrp server not a starwarsrp so i whant to try somthing new
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): i think i can be a good and helpfull staff

Last edited:

Tupac

You are for sure in the wrong server. Though as a tip I say to spellcheck your app before turning one in homie. Best of luck.

Okeas

VIP
-1, 1 month in community and only level 26? A lot of misspellings and grammar issues. Player interview is actually less than one full sentence.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
While I do appreciate your interest in the server and being staff. I do have some problems with the application.

Grammatical errors everywhere.
Only level 26. I'd say spend some more time on the server. 1 month is a good start, but not good enough.
The player interview is one sentence. Expand on it some more.
I'm not denying the application, just giving some helpful advice and pointing out some things you could fix in the future.
The overview for your staffing experience is super unhelpful about the responsibilities and rank you held on that server.

Ps. The rank you're applying for is Moderator. Make sure to put that and not staff on where it asks "Rank you are applying for"

Storm not to discourage from becoming staff but a huge thing to becoming a staff member on this server is getting go know the community and the best way to do that is playing with them by your level you are still to new to people I would say if u are active try again in a month and if u arnt confident in your staff app ask around for some help I'm sure there will be someone who can help u write one by proof reading it before hand

Charger

I'm going to leave this open for another 24 hours to see if you update your application based of the feedback posted above. I will however suggest that you play the server for a little longer before applying for staff.

Luna

VIP
Listen dude I would suggest getting a higher level and talk to more people and get you're name out there and fix you're spelling and put more effort in the application.

Dxon

VIP
-2 We need the staff :)

But not this kind of staff, in 1 month you have 26 levels. Thats not even enough to meet the hour requirement

Caitlyn

I'm going to leave this open for another 24 hours to see if you update your application based of the feedback posted above. I will however suggest that you play the server for a little longer before applying for staff.

I know we are trying to keep it professional. but like honestly how can we take this application seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.