Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4- 8 or 4- 10
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12- 11 or 12-1

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): DeltaForestGaming), TitanGamingRP, Dankrp
Position(s):: Trial Mod / Admin/ Head Admin
Time as position(s): 1 Year - 2 Years
A brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future or banned.
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Sukhi], have permission from [Moxxi+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I want to become a member of this staff team because I take great joy in servers along the lines of DeltaForestGamin and I wish to grow with this community and assist the player base in a smooth influx of role play with no interruption from minges or people who simply do not wish to roleplay accordingly. I wish to serve the player base that is soon to grow as I know myself and many others love this type of role play in the forum of space marine roleplay. I personally really like the start of this community and I wish to help it grow, protect it, and better the experience of others in all manners and respects. have a level headed approach to all situations as I have been player and staff alike, I understand play frustrations and the unfortunate staff bias and with the understanding I can avoid it. I can remove a minge and warn a player who made a simple mistake, I know how to deal with aggressive people with a problem with just a simple solution to the manner as I have found myself there before. With my several years of experience I understand, can deal with pressure, and have strong un-bias with a devotion to the server rules and what is and what is not allowed to occur. I want to do sits and enforce the rules of the server to help make it a batter and more fun place to Roleplay on, To help the Community to remain a fun and enjoyable place for all those who join and make a character. BEST SERVER OUT

Last edited:

Yogi

Besides the mishap which you fixed on the app, it looks pretty good. I have seen you on the server a lot and i know you could help the staff team.
+1

Neutral
MY REASON BELOW

He is nice and I like him and he isn't toxic at all but you should definitely read the rules again and make sure you understand them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.