Steam Name - sussysmelling2010 banditcamp.com
Steam ID - 76561198385849470
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - HCK A Padawan Erdric // Adept
Server Playtime - 8 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 215 hours
Warn Count - None
Age - 15

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package
QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? I love the entire concept of it. An entire galaxy full of different species and fighters. Jedi/sith are my favorite part because of how awesome they are. Force, lightsabers, what else do you need?! The entire clone wars era is probably my favorite part, Jedi and sith are fighting, republic and CIS fighting, its just so interesting. All of star wars is so great to watch or read, there's just so much stuff. The only bad thing is the Disney made prequels.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Kit Fisto was a Force-sensitive Nautolan born on the planet Glee Anselm, in the Sabilon region. He was related to the Force-sensitive Teräs Käsi master Neaed Fisto, who was his mother's brother. Trained in the ways of the Force by the Jedi Order at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, his distinctive head tentacles contained highly sensitive olfactory receptors that allowed him to detect pheromonal expressions of emotion and other changes in body chemistry. This was indeed a unique attribute not afforded to any other species of Jedi, either naturally or through the Force. Constructing a green-bladed lightsaber and completing the Trials of Knighthood, Kit Fisto ascended to the rank of Jedi Knight. Not one to draw attention to himself, Jedi Fisto studied the path of the Jedi Consular, aspiring to gain a seat on the Council of Reconciliation in the future.

When Master Tahl was murdered in 41 BBY, Jedi Fisto took over the training of the young Padawan Bant Eerin. While he did not know if he was ready for an apprentice of his own, Fisto decided that having an amphibious master would aid Eerin in her growth and recovery from her loss. Training Eerin to knighthood, Jedi Fisto was in no hurry to take another Padawan, preferring to attend to his duties at the Temple. However, another Padawan would be in Fisto's future shortly after being raised to the rank of Jedi Master. Nahdar Vebb, a Mon Calamari male entered into an apprenticeship with Fisto, learning the ways of the Force from the quiet Nautolan Jedi. In 23 BBY, Masters Mace Windu and Kit Fisto responded to an emergency call by Obi-Wan Kenobi to provide backup for the liberation of the Fondor system from the machinations of Groodo the Hutt and Fondorian Senator Rodd. The two High Council members were critical to the retaking of the Fondor Spaceport. They had been attending the dedication of a memorial to former High Council member Yarael Poof on Quermia when they intercepted Kenobi's request for reinforcements.

Around the year 22 BBY, Master Fisto and his colleague Luminara Unduli served as personal Jedi Advisors to the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, a role that had once been filled by the late Master Jorus C'baoth when Palpatine was still a mere senator.
Fisto participated in and survived the Battle of Geonosis and led a team in the assault during the Battle of Mon Calamari. Fisto was also present at Kamino, where he pushed the limits of the Jedi Code with his relationship with fellow Jedi Aayla Secura, whose life he saved during the battle. On a mission to recapture Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray, Fisto came face to face with General Grievous, nearly defeating the Jedi killer. However, the tide of the battle changed when Grievous activated his personal droid bodyguards and then slew Fisto's newly Knighted former Padawan, Nahdar Vebb. At the height of the Clone Wars, he assisted Obi-Wan Kenobi on Ord Cestus and subsequently dueled with Asajj Ventress in order to stop the manufacturing of the Jedi Killer droids. Finally, after years of being considered for a seat on the Jedi Council, Fisto was appointed to the august body due to his exemplary achievements during the Clone Wars.

As the war continued, Fisto was appointed to the Jedi Council. He was later dispatched with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker to Cato Neimoidia on a mission to capture Nute Gunray, who barely escaped the encounter with the three famous Jedi. During the Battle of Coruscant, Fisto aided in the aerial battle against the Separatist invasion forces. Upon Anakin Skywalker's revelation that Palpatine was in fact Darth Sidious, Fisto, along with Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin, attempted to arrest the Supreme Chancellor, but failed. In that final confrontation with the scheming Sith Lord, Fisto perished at the hands of Darth Sidious.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I really like the Consulars for the deep RP and getting to really feel like the situation is real, but I also love fighting, making Kit Fisto perfect. He's an incredibly skilled duelist and fighter, while also being a Consular. I also love him in the shows, like clone wars. He's funny and calm, but can get the job done whenever you need it done. All in all, he was one of the best Jedi produced during the Prequel Era, if not ever. He also had unique force abilities. He can manipulate water currents, and he even made a force ability, called the Force Water Orb. It's a ball of water that can crush metal like butter. Fisto was also skilled in the use of force speed and on Ord Cestus, his Force enhanced speed baffled even Obi-Wan Kenobi's experienced gaze.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Fisto always strived to become better in the Jedi council. He never backed down from a fight. In game, I will be a great duelist and fight whenever necessary. As a Consular, I will join in on RP situations and any of their concerns. I will put time into the server and become as skilled as I can into force and dueling.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
My connection is that we both strive to make it to the top. I've always been fascinated by the determination we share and our humor. I really like how he is one of the best lightsaber duelists and he is a consular so I can RP a lot as well.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
I feel that I know everything about Fisto's history, origins, and dreams. I know everything about his personality and can see why he does what he does. I see how and why he got to become so powerful and such a great Jedi. I am able to understand his abilities and personality to help me with roleplaying as him.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
I will adapt my character to be in this timeline by reworking what he has done. I will go through the things that happened back then. I can work my way up as he did and work just as hard as everyone else on the server. It would make for some fun and in depth RP scenarios as Fisto works his way up. Even though he didn't exist at this time, he can now because I will change whatever is needed for him to fit in.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I am hard working and willing to spend numerous hours on this server to make the server more enjoyable not just for me, but for others and to make it even more realistic. I feel people can have fun roleplaying with Fisto and seeing him become the great Jedi he was. It would let me also have alot of fun roleplaying and playing the server that I love to play. This server has become my favorite star wars rp server because it does such a good job at making Jedi and Sith really feel like Jedi and Sith. Everyone is nice and helps each other out without the tons of ego other servers have. I have had people constantly teaching me skills and ideas that help me to become a better fighter and duelist. I have had nothing but fun since I joined and I feel that this character will make everything 10x more enjoyable.

+1 I will work with him on reapplying if need be, it needs strengthening but other Hero characters I have seen running around don't RP as their character at all and completely break lore and immersion by running around spamming a form that the character would never use and a dark inner and double bladed hilt that the character would never use. I feel that Erdric would at least stay true to the roleplay and not deviate as much as previous acceptances.