TeamSpeakUser's (Jacob) Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: TeamSpeakUser
Your steamID: STEAM_1:0:87154591
Your current rank: [G-VIP] (Master/Darth)
Amount of Warns: 5

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 ½ years
Current level within the server: 238

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depends on School Schedule / Work Schedule
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depends on School Schedule / Work Schedule
Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 5 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Was an admin for Reborn for quite a while, stepped down after I had become more inactive and felt that the staff team was fairly decent and didn't require me anymore. The majority of my time was spent with setting spawns, dealing with admin sits, and setting levels.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jacob], have permission from [Owner Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Most of you know who I am, if not I'll give some quick background. I most commonly go as Jacob but recently just go by TeamSpeakUser. I joined reborn Late 1.0 and saw it grow big and strong throughout 2.0 and completely excel in 3.0. During my time in 3.0 I applied as a staff member and ended up ranking up all the way to Admin on the server. I played quite a bit, excelling well past the required hours. During my time as Admin, we had little to no game masters, so I spent some of my time running different types of events as well. I want to become a member of the Reborn Staff team again because I enjoyed it. I loved being able to have the ability to help people when it was needed. I know I'm not the only one who hates waiting and constantly asking for a staff, when there isn't staff online. As I stated in my first staff application, I can promise you that given the chance you will have my 110% as a staff member. I will put forth my greatest effort, dedication, and determination to make sure that all players on reborn have a quality experience together.

------------
Please feel free to leave any positive/negative criticism below. Thank you for your time.

Serin

VIP
-2 So there I was, raiding with the SWTOR peeps, doing this one raid. Very high stakes, if we wiped then we'd have to drink a container of mustard covered in bleach. The pressure was on, but I did my rotation perfectly, doing about 5 million dps per second. But my health was running low, and I gravely needed healing from our healers. And there "Yaecob" was.

he was fucking dead never heal again idiot

gg

Estrella

-2 So there I was, raiding with the SWTOR peeps, doing this one raid. Very high stakes, if we wiped then we'd have to drink a container of mustard covered in bleach. The pressure was on, but I did my rotation perfectly, doing about 5 million dps per second. But my health was running low, and I gravely needed healing from our healers. And there "Yaecob" was.

he was fucking dead never heal again idiot

gg
You have committed a sin, prepare to die human.

Status
Not open for further replies.