Your current rank:No rank
Amount of Warns:0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:T-MOD
Total time with the community (months):0 New but know all the rules
Current level within the server:level 64

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):4pm-6pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):12pm-7pm maybe even more

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think I qualify due to my ability to communicate and always keep the players satisfied and not have to wait 10 minutes just to report someone rdming for like the 5th time. Also I think i'm qualified more than others because of my active play time and my knowledge of all the rules like the back of my hand. And the last reason I think i am more qualified than other players to be Trial-Mod Is because I just really want to help and make the server better I see good places this server can go down is not one of them Like for example I was trying to get a staff member to help me with a guy rdming and advertising but no one showed up I tried to tell him to stop he didn't. And that's it I hope I get accepted =)

Last edited:
-1, new player, small amount of lvls, not to active in the community. Work on these things and you such be set for later on.

Vethar

VIP
Play a little more :)
Get to know the community!
Once you get yourself known reapply and we will see!

I saw him as a level 1 a week or 2 ago, hes not that normal active yet so he is basically starting out. -1

Theseus

-2 No perms, and you need atleast a few months In the community before trying to apply. I may be on LOA but I still am active every where and have never heard of you. Take some time to get known by people.

Status
Not open for further replies.