Game Master Application

Steam name:

Jordan

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:150234913

Ingame name(s):

Captain Thanos, INQT LR Apprentice Blep

Current play time:

Around 5 weeks or so. ( I used to play a year ago, some may remember.)

Time in Garry’s Mod:

Amount of warns:

One Warn.

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:

N/A

Server(s):

N/A

Time as position:

N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

I believe myself to be competent of the knowledge of Star Wars lore. It is also easy for me to create some sort of storyline, it being a murder, or a king needing help!

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?

[1]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

My desire as a Game Master is to create amazing and intricate stories for the whole community to enjoy. I also wish to create interesting scenes and battles for the Sith, Jedi, Greys, and EE to fight in. My desire is to set a whole new bar for all Game Masters alike. I want to make events enjoyable, not a kill fest, or a cheap gimmick for people to get money or items out of. Most of my events will have a meaning, or reason to them. That is how I feel ALL events should be. I will use new characters, and new ideas to test on the community. I will mostly be using Donors as actors or fighters in my scenes. I desire for Good Events over Many Events. I will also be doing Slasher type games, for some fun if people don't want the Story Events.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

High Emperor Palpatine has sent out an invitation to his nearby Palace. He requests an audience for him to enjoy. This message is sent out to all of the Empires and Organizations across the System. Once the audience arrives, they will be walked around a Giant Palace. The group will notice Bounty Hunters scattered around the Palace. They will then reach the Throne Room, where High Emperor Palpatine will be sitting in his throne surrounded by Bounty Hunters (played by yours truly). He will give his monologue about taking over the whole known universe ect ect. After he is finished he will explain that there are some obstacles in his path, and then he states the Empires/Organizations present. Then the floor will open up, sending everyone down to a pit. In said pit, there will be 5 Gladiators of the Emperor (their HP will vary with amount of people present). You will have to kill all of the Gladiators to escape the pit. To escape the pit you will travel upwards back into the throne room where Darth Vader will be. He will have 50k HP. You HAVE to kill him to finish the Event. After Vader is dead, Palpatine will give one last look at everyone left, say good riddance and escape behind his throne. The Palace then starts to EXPLODE, so the group that is left will have to run back through the Palace, while dodging Bounty Hunters hired by Palpatine.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Blep, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Game Master position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

You should support my application, not because I am friends with you, but if you think I am capable of being a Game Master. I feel as if I am more qualified than other players because of my fresh ideas, and new ways of applying old ideas. I am extremely excited to pump the server backup with new and improved Events that will be jaw dropping to new players. Since I am new to being a Game Master, I will need much improvement with building, story telling, or handling events. As I said earlier, I have over 3500+ hours on GMOD, so I think I am capable of handling NPCs, and building. I have also been Staff on other servers, so I know most commands such as modeling, setting HP, or teleporting to or from someone. I have much experience with help setting up Events on other servers such as (please don't hurt me it's not advertising) Undead Servers, Imperium Gaming, and Waystone Gaming. I know I will have much room for improvement, so please, do not let me lack of experience change your opinion on my application.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Cloak

VIP
Neutral

Your application is not bad at all, but I have no idea who you are, how long you have been on the server since you came back.
Never seen you in-game either so it's gonna be hard for me to vote on you due to that fact.

Good luck,

Cloak

Ziggy

VIP
+1 i have seen you on the server and i love the event idea

Also if any staff see this can i get my VIP tag on the forums <3 Thanks

Jordan

VIP
Same for me, I need my VIP Tag. Also to address the people who have "-1'd" me, just due to not knowing me, I have been back since Early November, Late October.

Cloak

VIP
+1 i have seen you on the server and i love the event idea

Also if any staff see this can i get my VIP tag on the forums <3 Thanks

Same for me, I need my VIP Tag. Also to address the people who have "-1'd" me, just due to not knowing me, I have been back since Early November, Late October.

Don't ask for this in applications guys. Ask in the shout box or on teamspeak/discord.

Okeas

VIP
I'm going to +1, I really like your event and your application as a whole, didn't forget to fill out user permission clause, however it's not going to be a +2 because of the fact I have no idea who you are.

Turtle

VIP
It's not cool to down-vote someone simply because you don't know them, make it neutral. That's literally a dick move. I've seen you around and your app is to the point and an interesting event idea. I really don't want to read several paragraphs, when I typically look at all apps.
+2

Premium

+2 Really liked your enthusiasm on making and helping with events think you would be a great GM. Get more active in Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.