the big claim

Tyr

VIP
waht happen?
shepard and phaze and moxxi and zozo wasted our time for a single fucking claim that didn't even go, in the first 2 hours they were fucking building and removing props in the DC room and in the 3 hours we were getting called to the briefing room a thousand times to waste our time then phaze unclaimed the throne and both pump and skies contested skies was winning but some cry babies cried and spammed chat even staff bc pump was losing then pump died then zozo (or pallox idk) came contesting after pump and skies was still winning the claim then they cried even more and toxic war started in OOC and shepard reverted all that shit and phaze was still emperor that got everyone raging bc they wasted our fucking time and it became worse

Theseus

Can we just fucking chill about this. We all get to tucking fight on Wednesday and that gives you time to get ready. So both sides stop bitching and whining because it didnt go your way and show why you deserve it at the kagath. Y'all just seem like y'all dont deserve it if you complain this long. Even I'm over getting scammed. Like just shoe them you actually deserve it. Everyone else's time got wasted yea but at least it was fun and funny to watch.

IROCONIAN

Can we just fucking chill about this. We all get to tucking fight on Wednesday and that gives you time to get ready. So both sides stop bitching and whining because it didnt go your way and show why you deserve it at the kagath. Y'all just seem like y'all dont deserve it if you complain this long. Even I'm over getting scammed. Like just shoe them you actually deserve it. Everyone else's time got wasted yea but at least it was fun and funny to watch.
nobody is complaining. we all agreed it was fd and to redo. we will see where loyalties lie.

@Premium should document the kagath

IROCONIAN

Were you not in ts or any discord after this or in game? There was so many people
tbh i had logged in at about 6pm. was on Jedi life enjoying some fun stuff and saw that there was alot of sith. saw in ts like 15 people joined the channel. pms and dms from both sides asking about my loyalty. but yea people where upset they wasted 3hrs for little fun.

like i always said. overthrow should be in a dupe chosen from a few by the defenders. that way the rest of the server can carry on. you had all of jedi council on sith....2 jedi....an initiate pop in and then leave 5 minutes later.

First Kaggath is wednesday and per Kaggath rules anything can happen from now till then

The redo is wedensday? Epicccc

5 hours for a setup abandoned throne so skies would get grace. They literally had everyone in the briefing room waiting. They also mass promoted skies.

5 hours for a setup abandoned throne so skies would get grace. They literally had everyone in the briefing room waiting. They also mass promoted skies.

wasn't a setup if someone contested and had an equal amount of chance to claim the throne.

IROCONIAN

with skies already there? with skies in the ts? with them delaying for hours just because people kept crashing on their side?
i heard about the abandonment at 4pm yesterday they started building at 6pm and at 9pmish is when people actually claimed etc. it reminds me of another claim....