Theseus' Gray Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseus

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Theseus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101200676
CC Name: The Force's Decider
Current names/ranks on server: Server rank: Moderator. Lives: EB Lord Theseus,SQ Master Theseus Azael
Level: 196
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Since like late late 2.0 or something like that

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: To me Grays are the balance of the light and dark. They see from all sides they are nothing but the force. Being a gray is doesn't fall from the blindness of the Sith or Jedi they're are able to understand you have emotions and can use them but know that there can be peace as well. They know there will always be good and evil because they coexist. Grays must protect the balance between the force they know they mustn't let evil grow but they understand the dark side. Grays are able to understand passion and strength can be used but with knowledge.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as gray is to break away from the corruption of the sith and the blindness of the Jedi. Jedi only believes there is knowledge while no ignorance. Yet they stay blind to the fact they wont use emotions to help overcome people in combat. And sith just is full of people who will use for power and back stab you. They also let their emotions run free with no control bringing chaos everywhere.
I wish to bring a balance between the force and protect it. I also would like to have knowledge of both sides of the force and other teaching of each order. I seek to have a balance of the light and dark side of the force so I can grow strong and keep the balance of the force. I wish to learn the teachings of each order because some orders forbid some teachings making them blind to that part of combat.
Each faction seems blind to there issue and wish to break away from that and learn the teachings of every order to maintain my balance and have a stronger connection to the force.
I also seek to bring peace and help others while accepting chaos is there. I wish to help see those I see in danger near me or take them down depending on the person.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have been around quite a while a made my mark on each faction working my way through ranks and learn to understand the failure in every order. I wish to have a balance of the force cause I see from both sides of the force and understand how to keep a balance. As well i would like to break away from being controlled by a council and having to abide them. By becoming gray I can have a new understanding of the force and gain more wisdom. So I don't have to base my beliefs off of a order and can maintain my own beliefs and have true wisdom not limiting my self to set beliefs. And as a gray i can gain a new level of abilities be certain factions would restrict me of. As a gray I could truly prosper with my ideals and connect with the force truly and allow it to guide me to being a guardian of the balance.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Sorry I just got back from my roa/loa
I might just be missing it, but where did you put that you were on LOA/ROA? I've got one back in March. And I've got posts saying you haven't been able to get on due to IRL issues. Before that was a fair. Before that was school work. How long has this LOA been going on?

Theseus

I might just be missing it, but where did you put that you were on LOA/ROA? I've got one back in March. And I've got posts saying you haven't been able to get on due to IRL issues. Before that was a fair. Before that was school work. How long has this LOA been going on?
It's a while back its last reply was early April stating it should be becoming a ROA and I will not lie it was a month or two of length but the original reason was not irl reasons it was because gmod wouldn't allow me to get on and the recent change to roa really shouldn't have been a roa it should have been a loa still I guess I assumed I would be able to play at that time but I failed to

Theseus

I will admit I'm not putting out good activity like I should be probably but for just getting back yesterday and having roughly 9 hours of activity already I will work on this though

+1, even though Theseus is extremely inactive I will admit Gray/Grey Jedi is where most people go whenever they aren't spending much time on the server or they're looking to quit, so I don't see why activity has anything to do with becoming it. Best of luck to you bud and you better improve that activity before Miles turns that -2 of no Gray for you into a -5 of no more staff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.