Theseus' Opinions

Theseus

Ight first off ye I know no one cares but eh idgaf

Player Status-
So first off it seems like every day is another issue added to the server more and more errors. The toxicity has seemed to be worse than normal like at this point no one even notices how bad it is like its just part of how life is. The staff team has fallen apart in a six month period we went from the most active staff team I have ever seen to literally hardly any staff and it is rare to see them take a sit. There seems to be less and less motivation for players there have been so many players quit as of lately.

Anzati-
He is literally carrying the server on his back and yall constantly harass him expecting for him to get everything done when you want it out here acting like children he cannot get everything done as fast as yall expect especially saying how big this server is. Like hop of the man give him a break also put some respect on his name. ( Give the man the respect he deserves. Also just give the man the perms he is just tryna help)

Playerbase-
Y'all been real childish lately starting beef for no reason like wtf yall just go enjoy the fucking server, no need for beef we all just here to enjoy the server. I know I am definitely not the person who should be saying shit about toxicity but you guys seem to get more toxic by the second at this rate and need to cool it no need for it. And to be honest TOXIC is still being overused like yes there are toxic players but any time you guys think something is slightly rude you go and use it like that is not toxic.

Staff- This is the biggest problem I have seen lately like the staff team has fallen apart so badly. There is hardly any staff left there is very few who do their jobs *cough* Arata,Scary, and Steely*cough*. The GM team what the hell has happened to it they all just like decided to quit or stop doing events(Ya ik some of yall on LOA) but seriously like wtf happened here I remember the GM team that was going ham back in events back in September we need to get GMs like that again. If we got some GMs that would run events I'm sure there would be more motivated and fewer people would be quitting

Just thought I may give this

Theseus

Loody done a pretty good event today
Yeah, but he is an Admin so it is a bit different like I know admins can run events if they want, but it shouldn't be admins running events the last few events i have heard of were ran by a admin

Oat man

So I only hate one person on this server any that is Anzati but from what I saw when i was not on a LOA he did a lot to help so there is only so much I can do about him

Spectre8105

Ight first off ye I know no one cares but eh idgaf

Player Status-
So first off it seems like every day is another issue added to the server more and more errors. The toxicity has seemed to be worse than normal like at this point no one even notices how bad it is like its just part of how life is. The staff team has fallen apart in a six month period we went from the most active staff team I have ever seen to literally hardly any staff and it is rare to see them take a sit. There seems to be less and less motivation for players there have been so many players quit as of lately.

Anzati-
He is literally carrying the server on his back and yall constantly harass him expecting for him to get everything done when you want it out here acting like children he cannot get everything done as fast as yall expect especially saying how big this server is. Like hop of the man give him a break also put some respect on his name. ( Give the man the respect he deserves. Also just give the man the perms he is just tryna help)

Playerbase-
Y'all been real childish lately starting beef for no reason like wtf yall just go enjoy the fucking server, no need for beef we all just here to enjoy the server. I know I am definitely not the person who should be saying shit about toxicity but you guys seem to get more toxic by the second at this rate and need to cool it no need for it. And to be honest TOXIC is still being overused like yes there are toxic players but any time you guys think something is slightly rude you go and use it like that is not toxic.

Staff- This is the biggest problem I have seen lately like the staff team has fallen apart so badly. There is hardly any staff left there is very few who do their jobs *cough* Arata,Scary, and Steely*cough*. The GM team what the hell has happened to it they all just like decided to quit or stop doing events(Ya ik some of yall on LOA) but seriously like wtf happened here I remember the GM team that was going ham back in events back in September we need to get GMs like that again. If we got some GMs that would run events I'm sure there would be more motivated and fewer people would be quitting

Just thought I may give this

In defense of GMs and Staff - Dealing with the Toxic nature of the players and being harassed to do their jobs is annoying, mostly for GMs are they are specifically asked, but staff is just thrown out there (IE, Staff take this sit vs. IROC host an event | specific person is targetted) however this is neutralized by the fact they do out of freewill. The Staff team has always been lacking, that's just a fact, rules over what's IC and OOC need to be cleared up as a big issue seems to be IC issues being taken OOC. I could keep going about staff issues, but they'll be overlooked for the 1000th time. The playerbase is another issue but it's too late to fix it, the foundation of Reborn had its toxic tendencies and they weren't taken out before it grew into what it is today, the only thing to do at this point is keep watch, this is also Garry's Mod we're talking about, so you'll never reach a truly respectable playerbase. As for Anzati, lmao he trash.