Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseus

Staff Application

Player Information

Your name: Theseus

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:101200676

Your current rank: Plat VIP

(Live ranks Gray, Darth, Master, and Mercenary)

Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: Moderator

Total time with the community (months): Over 2 years. In a few months will be at 3

Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4PM -11PM CST

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Almost anytime

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): Reborn Gaming x3, Project Renegade, Sunrise Studios, Nova Gaming RP, And another server whose name I can't say

Position(s): Moderator, T-GM, Dev, Founder

Time as position(s): I was a moderator on reborn for about 8 months then quit the server came back for 3 months quit and came back for another 3 months and quit again.

On Project Renegade I was Trial Gamemaster for about 1 month

On Sunrise Studios about 1-2 weeks

Nova Gaming Founder 1 month

Other server 2 years of an owner/ server manager

Brief overview of the position(s): On reborn I handled all kinds of sits dealing with a lot of downtime minges and toxicity in general. I tried to take every sit possible.

On Project Renegade I mainly helped with events trying to learn from other gamemasters how to improve. I mainly did boss roles and etc. I held few of my own events but they lasted a hour plus

Sunrise Studios I helped with small little projects like making NPCs and starting up another server.

Other server managed everything on the server.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Theseus], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):Hey everyone, first off my name is Theseus, and by now most of you already know who I am at this point, but for those new players who haven't been around to know me I am an old player from 2.0. I have been a multiple time staff member on Reborn now this would be about my 4th time. Now that's out of the way let's get to the important stuff.

If I am accepted back to the staff team I can bring efficiency as well as determination to the staff team. From the beginning of me joining Reborn Gaming, I have always just wanted to make it a better place. I can be an active quick responding staff member if I am accepted. Reborn has always been a special place for me and it brings me to another level of motivation to help people. I find enjoyment from all sits even the quick little "Hey can I get a whitelist" sits to the major ones. As well I have a lot of experience being a staff member on Reborn alone and I have learned how to handle all kind of since from my time here. I wish to bring Reborn back to the glory days where everyone was kind to each other and got along. By being accepted I hope to be able to make people's days on reborn better and enjoyable as well as toxic-free. At this point, I've learned how to handle any situation needed to be handled. I wish to be able to help the staff team as it has gone a bit inactive again and I wish to pick up where I left off last time I was here and just do my best to help people.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I hope you have a great day.

Last edited:

Maguku

VIP
+1 was solid when he was staff, is on during the night and that could be very good. Would like to see him as staff again. Goodluck

Pallox

VIP
I call bullshit on those periods of being mod it might have been 3 months, 1 month, 1 month but no where near 8

butttt ur still chill and you can be trusted based on those warns and time on the server, is active in ts too
+2

Theseus

I call bullshit on those periods of being mod it might have been 3 months, 1 month, 1 month but no where near 8

butttt ur still chill and you can be trusted based on those warns and time on the server, is active in ts too
+2
The first time was 8ish The others I may have got wrong but then again ik its somewhere between 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.