Your current rank: Player
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Math is hard, but since 2.0
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5-10 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Including Fridays. Iffy because of work

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming, Project Renegade, Nova, Sundown, ETC.
Position(s): Mod, GM, Admin Owner, Dev, Community Manager are some of the positions I have been through multiple servers
Time as position(s): Reborn [On and off 3 years] PR [ 2 Months] Nova [5 Months] Sundown [1 Month] ETC [Like 4 years all together]
Brief overview of the position(s):
Reborn: I handled simple stuff such as whitelists, toxic players, and scripters. I also handled some more in-depth sits where it was causing lots of drama in the server. I also overwatched OTs and new staff.
PR: I did a few events and helped with some other ones. I didn't do to much big stuff I wasn't involved that much.
Nova: I Co-Owned this with a few friends. We expanded from a JvS to an Imperial RP, Dark RP, Fallout RP, CWRP. I handled all of the inner staff work and development. This was my baby and by far my most successful server. This is what got me started big on staffing.
Sundown: I did some simple scripting to help around.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Theseus], have permission from [Whiskey] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I've been in the community for a long long time and I've seen a thing or two. A decent chunk of people know who I am and have seen me as staff. I know that I can be a strong help anywhere needed on the server. I can put in decent hours and even while I'm at school I can hop in TS and keep an eye on discord to help people. Staffing has always been one of my favorite parts of being part of reborn it's what has drawn me back every time I tried to leave. This server means a lot to me and basically grew up on this shit and it has kept me entertained so I'd like to keep paying back the time it's given me. I can help keep the community safe and keep people happy. I'm very good at keeping my decisions unbiased and keeping the player happy. The countless times I've had to go over rules has them installed in my mind at this point so I know that in every sit I can make the right call. I'm really hoping to see you all at the launch. Thank you for your time!

Vethar

VIP
+1
I have known him for awhile and he has changed a good bit.
He can be a bit much at times.

Last edited:

Dread

VIP
-1 To be honest dont really know who you are, but that prob just me being a ghost here in the community.

ZoZo

I'm going to be honest & leave it at Neutral for now. You had a tendency to disappear a lot. I want to see you give some time to the server first & show that you really want staff. Long as you're active within the community again & don't run off I'll probably change my mind.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Agree with ZoZo. Stay in the community a bit, we can revisit this later. Denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.