This is for the better.

Cosmiverse

Hello, this is my formal resignation from the server.

I am sorry I have to do this, but recent events in my life have transpired to the point where I have to leave. Recently my mental health has been deteriorating and I need to get away from things. If you are worried, I have already gotten professional help. Me leaving is not anyone's fault, it is for my health exclusively. For everyone and anyone who joined my events or made friends with me, I thank you for the memories you have given me. My job of creating happiness is done, you are all wonderful people and I wish you all success.

Mission complete, goodbye Reborn.
~Cosmiverse

IROCONIAN

I am sorry I have to do this, but recent events in my life have transpired to the point where I have to leave. Recently my mental health has been deteriorating and I need to get away from things. If you are worried, I have already gotten professional help. Me leaving is not anyone's fault, it is for my health exclusively. For everyone and anyone who joined my events or made friends with me, I thank you for the memories you have given me. My job of creating happiness is done, you are all wonderful people and I wish you all success.

~Cosmiverse
It was a pleasure gaming with you

You did a great job and will be missed

thank you for all you have done for REBORN

Zyon

VIP

~Cosmiverse
Best of luck in life Cosmi, you will be missed

oxy

VIP
glhf, hope you do better. thanks for the 10 seconds that I actually talked with you, i guess

Preston

You gotta do what you gotta do, hope all is well. There won't be a better game master than you buddy. We will miss you.