Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Steam Name and In-Game Name: tora
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14984767
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) jedi v sith
Banning Staff: kirito
Reason for Ban: lying to staff , racism , manipulating staff ,toxic
Ban Time: 2 week
What did you do?: did a fake pm in OOC to show how easy it was to make since someone was spamming a pm i made to him but i forgot to say it and left cause i had to go , i didnt made a big deal out of it , The Lying to staff , Manipulating staff and toxic , racism , ill like them removed

Lying to staff " first off you have to be in a staff sim to even lie to a staff " If he was in as a player that goes RP
Manipulating " No idea why he added that , i left right after my ooc " If he was in as a player that also goes as RP
Racism " i mean i did said NIGGE*** <--- i added 3 star , could be Niggets which is an insect you guys all jumped on the N word ......
Toxic " i was trigger because of Kirito blocking me in a props and killing me but other then that i was chill

Untitled.png
no staff or ticket between those ,

Deduction : Kirito just wanted to ban me for as much as he could , added everything he tough of and Voila !

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
AHAHHAAH pulling that bullshit staff are bias'd lmao. bruh i tried that shit a year ago its old
-1 ur literally so much more toxic than EVERYONE combined and ur fucking annoying when you dont stop after being banned and told stop to

Tora, you are a good player and I have talked to you a few times in the past. You seem to do a lot within the Jedi to keep everyone entertained. You just need to quit being toxic because that's not gonna get you anywhere on the server. Be glad its not a perma ban. The two weeks were decided amongst some of the staff members that were in my channel at the time. See you in 2 weeks bud.

Aiden

Tora, you are a good player and I have talked to you a few times in the past. You seem to do a lot within the Jedi to keep everyone entertained. You just need to quit being toxic because that's not gonna get you anywhere on the server. Be glad its not a perma ban. The two weeks were decided amongst some of the staff members that were in my channel at the time. See you in 2 weeks bud.

i didnt mean to get jump in trouble , tell him im sorry , i just wanted to point out how easy it was to make fake pm in ooc , though his pm was real xD " the pm he spammed of me saying advert pk duel fag "

Last edited:
And I banned you because Loody asked me to do it since he couldn't do it. So technically it wasn't me banning you Tora. It was Loody. But we both decided on how long it should have been. To go more into depth with the reasons, talk to Loody. And I am fairly certain everyone knew what you meant with the little stars. You know what you meant with it as well. And you don't have to be in a sit to "lie" to staff, lying is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.