Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Treason
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:58194328
Your current rank: Plat-Vip, Blade of the Order/Jedi Council
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): I have been playing for about 2 1/2 months now though but I did play a while ago for 3 months so around a total for 5 1/2 months
The current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:30 pm - 11 pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 am - 11 pm
Time Zone: CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
"Diversion Networks" - MilitaryRP/StarwarRP
"Alpha Roleplay" - DarkRP
Others do not recall the names though so not listed.
Position(s):
Owner/Founder
Server-Manager

Time as position(s):
4 Months as Server Owner/Founder
2 1/2 Months as Server-Manager
A brief overview of the position(s):

I had created a server network called "Diversion Networks" and it was up for around 4 months the server-host, however, had suffered shortages and the server activity died the game mode was MilitaryRP and we were in the development of a Clone WarsRP along with a JvS.

For Alpha Roleplay, on the other hand, I had got offered the position from a friend of mine as we used to develop servers/plugins back in the day and I accepted it. I had created a well-organized staff team along with creating a good community with active staff and good steady updates to the server to keep it alive. Soon after however I did have to resign due to a death in the family so I wanted to take a break from games altogether and get a grasp on my life.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Treason], have permission from [Moxxi] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think you should support my application due to the fact I could provide an excellent addition to the staff of Reborn Gaming. I can be extremely active when other staff might not be able to this, in turn, allows other people to take some of their load off whilst I can provide a good outside eye on their sits. When it comes to anything regarding punishment for people I do not show bias as I believe anyone friend or foe should receive a fair punishment due to the fact that we should expect players to have some respect towards other even as little as it could be. On the contrary, I can be understanding because people sometimes might not have a full grasp on the rules and this might make them blinded by whats wrong. What makes me more qualified than other players is that I have a great experience with tense situations and can get a hold of them pretty easily. This would make the staff sits easier for everyone not to mention quicker. When it comes to events I can help out any way to ensure that they go smoothly but still provide a good experience to the community. I have a great deal of experience in dealing with anything regarding sits as I used to own a network so I know how annoying some sits/events can be to the staff. Building off of that though, I do not see a lot of staff on during the night making it harder for players that join later to actually get started in the server. As I do play later and my times do fluctuate on the weekends for how long I stay up so in regards to that I can get new players introduced to the server. Accepting me onto the staff team would allow a new set of fresh hands to help out and get an outside opinion on what we could improve on as a whole.

Thank you for reading and for allowing me to apply. I respect any feedback or opinion you guys write.

Ikaros

+1

Although, the app does feel like it is long for the sake of being long. Nevertheless, by a judge of character, it is absolutely a +1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.