Server(s):
Selenium Servers
Atlas Gaming Community
Reborn Gaming

Position(s):
Owner & Founder - Selenium Servers
Super Administrator - Atlas Gaming Community
Head Moderator - Reborn Gaming

Time as position(s): Think around two months for Reborn. Around a month for Atlas. Owned Selenium for a bit.
Brief overview of the position(s): Was Head Moderator for reborn for a bit then stuff went south. Atlas shut down and went to FalloutRP which I don't really like.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Treason], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have a lot of experience in staffing and managing staff teams. I personally think I would be a great addition to the staff team again. I would love to see the server thrive again as it used to and I'm willing to grind to see it happen. I could dedicate a lot of time to staff as I prefer doing stuff like that. I've handled a lot of sits in the past so I know the ropes of running a good sit without having complications. If you accepted me I think I could help the server grow from a staff perspective. I have always tried to put my best foot forward for staff so this wouldn't be any different. I could drag this out to make it look more presentable but I honestly think that these are some of my best qualities. If I get accepted or brought in for an interview I am willing to talk more about what I could bring to the staff team.
Anyway, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
-1 on getting Senior Moderator. I'm all for people who were great Staff for a long time getting a higher rank, but you weren't Staff for too long and you got Head Moderator when the Server averaged 10 people a week so its not really saying much. I'm pretty sure when you applied before you were already inactive and the Server was already dead( https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/treasons-staff-application.4892/#post-59206 ), so just apply for Moderator after the Server has been up for a little bit to prove yourself again

Vethar

VIP
Pretty much what vickolas said. If you were applying for normal mod I would +. I would like to see how you do as mod before you gain a rank above it as I don't remember much from you as staff no offensive.

Last edited:

Sloth

+1 treason is a good guy when me and him were staff but Caitlyn got admin so why cant he get s-mod?

Oil

VIP
+1 treason is a good guy when me and him were staff but Caitlyn got admin so why cant he get s-mod?
its so gay that you said this, THis pErSOn gOt tHIS wHY cAnT he haVE It.
1+ for mod -2 for sr mod

Status
Not open for further replies.