Ingame name(s): Trizon Kilian
Current play time: (Phone) I have over 1,300 hours on gmod
Time in Garry’s Mod:
Amount of warns: 2
I’m on my phone so I cannot fill certain things out
Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Never had event making experience
Server(s):
Time as position:

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Yes I know a lot about Star Wars lore, I’ve read and watched a lot of yt and different things exploring the deep lore in the expanded universe and in canon
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ more than 10 times since 3.0]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I would like to be able to host very trooper friendly events, as I am an a trooper main and usually the highest rank in my faction. I feel like it would be a great opportunity to create stories and adventures for other troopers and force users in the server.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
I had this idea for a trooper only event. There is a star destroyer stranded in space that is giving off an constant distress signal, to everyone even the rebels. No sure why a team of rebels(players) is dispatched to check it out. They dock the ship to find it completely ransacked. Wires from the ceiling fires everything has gone to shit. And they are not sure why. But they hear yelling in the distant halls. As they explore they see someone. A stormtrooper, it starts to run at them waving it’s arms. They had to eliminate him they look at his body to see tested up armor and a decomposing body. Unbeknownst to them this is the cause of the blackwing virus. A disgusting plague that has taken over this ship and it’s crew. BOOM, the hanger doors close behind them. Without power how with they leave? They fight through waves of the undead storm troopers and crack puzzles to get to the generator room. And when they reach it, they find a person, not a zombie. But a living imperial scientist, knowing that they can’t leave her there. Another chapter opens to their mission to escape - to be continued. There can be a part 2 with defending her and trying to escape. A separate event.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [NoLegsLarry], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I feel as a trooper and someone who has always wanted to do this but never had the time. It would be a great opportunity now since I have all day. To make great events and meticulously create scenarios for people to really have them thinking on what is the right move. Also it would be great to be able to host events for other non force users as I am one myself. To keep that player base in the server from never being bored. And I feel I am a very creative person. I’ll always be about to think of an idea and I would for sure be glad to do an event whenever I can! And I would lie to listen to player feedback aswell. To be able to get better and give a better experience to old and new players alike.
Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.
ise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
-1 Fix you're attitude and improve on you're image because right now all I have seen is you being annoying and minging around.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I like your attitude in the server, and you seem to be serious when it comes to rp, at least from what I've seen. But the idea that you had came from a comic book of Star Wars. But still you want to do trooper only events, what would the ideal reward be?

NoLegsLarry

I like your attitude in the server, and you seem to be serious when it comes to rp, at least from what I've seen. But the idea that you had came from a comic book of Star Wars. But still you want to do trooper only events, what would the ideal reward be?
It would be money rolls, because for me at least we don’t worry about crystals and things like that. But I wouldn’t just do trooper only events

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
It would be money rolls, because for me at least we don’t worry about crystals and things like that. But I wouldn’t just do trooper only events
Alright. +1. But if your attitude is bad, just work on it Abit. Or separate rp from ooc. I'm toxic in rp because power hungry sith. Ooc I'm not that toxic.

Gaelic

VIP
Neutral. Personally I don't think it's a great idea to have multi part events that stop in the middle of an action. I personally like you, however others seem to also not like like. As for the multi part event problem, you can't ensure that everyone who joins tomorrow will be part of the first event, meaning they won't know the story or be interested fully in the event. Multi part events can be good if done correctly, Ex: You complete a raid on an ancient temple awakening an ancient spirit, in part two of the event you have to go and end the reign of terror of the spirit. However with the example you provided you're mid event and it just ends.

NoLegsLarry

Neutral. Personally I don't think it's a great idea to have multi part events that stop in the middle of an action. I personally like you, however others seem to also not like like. As for the multi part event problem, you can't ensure that everyone who joins tomorrow will be part of the first event, meaning they won't know the story or be interested fully in the event. Multi part events can be good if done correctly, Ex: You complete a raid on an ancient temple awakening an ancient spirit, in part two of the event you have to go and end the reign of terror of the spirit. However with the example you provided you're mid event and it just ends.
Yea is see what you mean by that, it’s a valid point so I understand. Thanks for the feedback though

Status
Not open for further replies.