Troy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Troy_Paton, Troy_Paton (I mite change it to Snowie for a fresh start!)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432726148

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs Sith my dude :)

Banning Staff: jmash99

Reason for Ban: RDM

Ban Time: 2 days

What did you do?: I was waking someone with a stick.

Why you should be unbanned: Because I regret my dissension and just want to play and enjoy my time on this amazing server :)

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Tubbs

The only people I have banned recently were RDMing in the AFK room or in spawn, I forgot to add spawn to one of them so maybe its this dude.

-1, According to tubbs he has only banned people for RDM in spawn or AFK Room. You also havent explained what happened soooooo.

C

Charger_AU

What did you do?: I was waking someone with a stick.

The only people I have banned recently were RDMing in the AFK room or in spawn, I forgot to add spawn to one of them so maybe its this dude.

I'm going to assume when you say "waking someone with a stick" you mean attacking someone that is clearly afk to see if they are there. With Tubbs additional information that he has only banned people for RDMing in the AFK room or spawn I fully support the ban being issued.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.