Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): 13 Months
Current level within the server: 178

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Pretty much all day.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Reborn Gaming/101st AB/327th GIR
Position(s): Moderator/Admin/Admin
Time as position(s): 3 Months/4 Months/6-7 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was a moderator for Reborn Gaming roughly 2-3 Months ago, got a little burned with the server and wanted to take a break. The 101st AB and 327th GIR were Day of defeat source servers that I was admin on about 8-9 years ago. It was called WW2 Realism. And I was supposed to enforce a strict environment of RP making sure nobody broke the rules or broke RP. And if someone did, deal with them as needed.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Tupac, have permission from Cause to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I like this community, Its a friendly, chill server to play on. The RP on this server I like it a lot, So I wanna help enforce the rules of RP and deal with those that ignore rules and disrespect the rules. Most of y'all wont believe me when I say I have a relaxed temper because I yell a lot in RP. But outside of RP when it comes to taking staff sits and such, I am a very level headed individual and I listen to both sides of the story. I would like to help benefit the server with my knowledge of being a staff and help the other staff as well if they need it.

Do note, that in the future I don't plan on taking a break from the server. When I took a break in the past it was pretty boring and I missed the community. I like this community and I would like to help it further.

Neutral. I like you but your activity is kinda oof
Edit: since you came back you’ve been toxic af

Last edited:

Oat man

-1 you have tried to ARDM like 3 time in the lates 2 weeks and you are toxic to me a lot you are one of the most toxic people on the server

Tupac

Im curious, who have I tried to ARDM? And if I did, why didn't you report me.
-1 you have tried to ARDM like 3 time in the lates 2 weeks and you are toxic to me a lot you are one of the most toxic people on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.