Tupac's Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac

Please make sure you have read https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/staff-application-information.32/ before applying to become staff.

Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Tupac
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:10401190
Your current rank: Emperor Tupac Blood, Captain Tpac
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): 1 1/2 Years
Current level within the server: 232

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2:00 PM to 1:00 AM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2:00 PM To 1:00 AM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming x2, 101st AB, 327th GIR
Position(s): Mod, Mod, Admin, Admin
Time as position(s): 3-4 Months, 2 Weeks, 4ish Months, 6 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was mod for Reborn twice. Both times I dealt with Whitelisting and out of RP issues such as RDM (ARDM) accusations. Would have to pull people into sits of both parties that were involved in the issue to figure what the issue was and how to resolve in a calm manor. The 101st AB and the 327th GIR were 2 Day of Defeat (Source) Servers and participated in what was called Realism. I had to uphold a strict set of rules as well as enforce good RP.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Tupac], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have been a mod here twice. Both times I gave the server my absolute best to uphold its rules and make sure players are able to have fun but yet know the rules at the same time. I am a calm individual, that tries my best to make sure whenever there's a sit to figure out all angles of a problem and try to come to an outcome at the end that teaches or shows the individual what not to do should a person break a rule. Granted I've been here twice and resigned most of you know that. It was due to unfortunate circumstances, but, that doesn't change the fact I want to help the server more than just the side of a faction.

Oat man

+1 when I first time I met you where a dick but after a good bit of time and getting to know you I think you are a ok guy

Status
Not open for further replies.