VIP
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Turtle
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:66016791
Your current rank: DVIP/ Prince Thexan/ Darth/ Master/ IT
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator (trial was completed)
Total time with the community (months): ~13
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5pm - 3am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am - 3am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn JvS/ Reborn Skyrim RP/ Frugoo Scape (RS private)
Position(s): Moderator/ Head Admin/ Moderator
Time as position(s): ~1.5 months/ 1 month/ 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s):
As a Moderator, I would overview other Players' conduct in-game. Kick/warn/ban based on Severity of Offense./ Help with Super Admin duties + manage staff. RIP Skyrim RP./ PMod to ban and kick toxic players, scammers, etc.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Turtle, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Hello friends, I'm happy to say I'm back on JvS full time. I took a bit of a hiatus with my involvement in Reborn's Skyrim RP. I really enjoyed my time there but I'm sure a lot of you are aware of it's outcome. With that being said, it taught me a lot as I grew in the ranks there from Moderator to Admin to Head Admin. I learned about running a server, running events, using props, physgun, toolgun properties, etc. I never knew how to use and run these things before I got that opportunity. I regret having to leave this server for a few months, but I don't regret the learning opportunity that it created.

Of course I'm still a huge fan of Star Wars and the way this server works. I still get excited and do new things every day I play. I have always enjoyed helping new players out and I know the rules well. I like to educate and take sits as much as possible, as I've been in at least 110 sits on Reborn JvS (would be more but Scary is just too fast :p) and over 200 on Skyrim RP. I'm on frequently when no other staff are, and see acolytes walking around sometimes for hours after training during downtime. I hope to get the chance to help staff here again, I'm thankful for the warm welcomes back! I'm a strong candidate for moderator and I've proven I can adapt and problem solve efficiently. In my opinion Dependability, integrity, and patience are my defining traits.

I have recently taken a new career path and am establishing myself within the next few months. This involves working towards getting my Commercial Drivers License (CDL), I will have to study a little bit and do testing and run back and forth to get proper documents for the position in the next month. I will however, be able to maintain 60+ hours bi-weekly as I have been for the last 3-4 weeks. The advancement of my career path always comes first as it should be with everybody reading this. Anyway, this server showed me what a proper community is. I've met great people and some not so great, too. In the end, if you play this server you've got a friend in me, I just want to help keep the malicious gamers out. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you,
Turtle

M

Miraak

+2 Knows the rules well, Used to be staff, good attitude towards other players and active. Good luck,

Sitrin

VIP
+1 Application is very good and you are active, I would very much like seeing you as a staff member, good luck!

C

Charger_AU

Accepted

Contact a super admin on teamspeak for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.