Tyr

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Tyr
SteamID: Ty
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JVS
Banning Staff: Scary
Reason for Ban: Reached 27 warns
Ban Time: Perma
What did you do?: I called sauron a pussy in advert and scomms bc he used force in a no force duel and ARDMed me then he reported me and i got warned for Player Diss then i got perma banned WHEN IT WAS IN ADVERT AND SCOMMS IT SHOULD'VE BEEN HANDELED IN CHARACTER
Why you should be unbanned: bc this is all bias i shouldn't have gotten perma banned at 27 warns :(

Theseus

+1
Others who have done worse than Tyr have been unbanned. I feel that Tyr has had enough time to change and hopefully become less of a minge and more serious. Also perna is meant to be at 30 warns not 27 so there does seem to be bias.

Reactions: Tyr
+1 you have improved but lets not pull an rde v2, and if you get permad again it should stay for a couple months. Just try to be less toxic please

IROCONIAN

+1 Tyr is active in the community even tho he is banned. He wants to come back for all the right reasons.

Tyr, I Would be interested in seeing a list of your warns.

Neutral, still see you kinda toxic but like Anzati said you have improved a lot, I'll probably change my vote after looking at some others/your replies.

Charger

Don't feel targeted. I just went through staff apps and did the same thing. I'm sure the people that replied will repost with legitimate reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.