Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Tyr
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: idk
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: Talking about adding cool stuff to EE in the suggestions channel
Why you should be unbanned: Because i was just suggesting to add cool stuff to EE and arguing with Caitlyn then Shepard came and it started getting toxic then i got angry and said "Next thing Shepard would do is making Grey paid you have to buy D-VIP and make an application to get it"

Shepard

Founder
Why should you be in the discord when you just make smart ass and lippy remarks when you are banned from the server for racism? seems completely reasonable for you to get banned from the discord if you're week+ banned from the server.

Tyr

VIP
Why should you be in the discord when you just make smart ass and lippy remarks when you are banned from the server for racism? seems completely reasonable for you to get banned from the discord if you're week+ banned from the server.
But am i being racist on discord??

Caitlyn

My only question is how were you in the poll-discussions when I removed your community voter tag. I was suspending you for a few days for misconduct. Who gave you your tag back?

Vethar

VIP
You were also being toxic about Caitlyn in the EE discord. I believe you need a little time off to calm down and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.