Tyr's grey jedi app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Steam Name: Tyr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198888973
CC Name: Tyr
Current names/ranks on server: Jedi Knight Tyr , Eternal Champion Tyr, SkyTrooper Sergeant Super Droid, Darth Tyranus
Level: 255
Number of warns (active/total): 0 active / 31 total
Time on Server (approx): 3 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A grey jedi is someone who got tired of the corruption of jedi and the everyday sith overthrows then he decided to go neutral, he uses both the power of the dark and the light. a balanced force user who protects neutral planets from the darkness of both factions even the eternals

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal is to keep the neutral planets balanced as all things should be, and destroy both the light and dark to ensure the liberty of all planets in the galaxy and to help the sith from these jedi who raid them for no reason at all

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: bc all factions dosen't like me and i wanna chill, alone and away from all these haters plus i ain't gonna be eizen v2 who kills everyone on tat for no reason i just don't wanna be a puppet of DC and JC and i stopped my toxicity and minging

Rde Ren

I feel like your gonna try and OT on your grey life if you get a grey life

Last edited:
  • hahaa
Reactions: Tyr
"plus i ain't gonna be eizen v2 who kills everyone on tat for no reason" you're mistaking me for eizen i assume
you literally never rp in factions or try to rank up seriously why should you become gray if you just want it as a place to rdm and not be told by anyone what to do

also max gray warns is like 20 or 25 inactive or active im pretty sure
"If warns go over 20 in total, regardless of age, you will be removed. "

Tyr

VIP
you literally never rp in factions or try to rank up seriously why should you become gray if you just want it as a place to rdm and not be told by anyone what to do
ur inactive u never come on the times where i'm RPing

also max gray warns is like 20 or 25 inactive or active im pretty sure
"If warns go over 20 in total, regardless of age, you will be removed. "
https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/rdes-gray-app.970/

u think i'm the only one with more than 20 warns who made a grey app?

Literally
ur inactive u never come on the times where i'm RPing

https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/rdes-gray-app.970/

u think i'm the only one with more than 20 warns who made a grey app?
literally in the thumbnail it says "(I got perms from shep to apply since im 1 warn over)
RDE was an acception because he talked to Croc, I dont remember you saying that you dmed him?

ur more toxic than me lmao plus ur more inactive than anzati so how would u know if i'm still toxic?

reason?
you lashing back at people giving -1's isnt really gonna help tyr, you could ask something like "How would you suggest I improve?" or "Thank you for the input please assist me in improving"

Sniper

ur more toxic than me lmao plus ur more inactive than anzati so how would u know if i'm still toxic?

TyrYesterday at 9:43 PM

@PUNthos remove that fucking message u snitch

TyrToday at 7:17 PM

@twitch.tv/anzati1 cunt unblock me i can't vote i'm voting with a check

Tyr

VIP
you lashing back at people giving -1's isnt really gonna help tyr, you could ask something like "How would you suggest I improve?" or "Thank you for the input please assist me in improving"
have u forgotten that this is reborn and saying "How would you suggest I improve" isn't gonna help, if i replied with that they're gonna say something like "stop being fucking toxic" or "quit the server"

have u forgotten that this is reborn and saying "How would you suggest I improve" isn't gonna help, if i replied with that they're gonna say something like "stop being fucking toxic" or "quit the server"
than if they say that report them or get the message deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.