Unban bruh pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Why this man ain’t free yet? There some story I ain’t seeing?

For real tho watch your language cause I know you (and others) find it fine but when you let that slip on a server who’s age is 10-15 most of the time it ruins their poor view of the world around them as everything is cast into chaos over such a vile and evil word.

Because words are as powerful as the power we let them have.

But once you realizing I’m pulling your cheap ass wallet chain, +5 come back.

Maguku

VIP

For real tho watch your language cause I know you (and others) find it fine but when you let that slip on a server who’s age is 10-15 most of the time it ruins their poor view of the world around them as everything is cast into chaos over such a vile and evil word.

Yeee thank u bruh

clucky

I give croc a nword pass

Dwayne

VIP

+5

Maguku

VIP
He literally called me a dumb nig*** and claimed he sold 600$ in artifacts
second part wasn't true. Still shouldn't of said it tho so if this gets denied I'll understand. Gotta deal with the reprocutions of my words and should of handled it better

Status
Not open for further replies.