Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Geico | Grand Inquisitor Vader
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62707320
Banning Staff: Frog
Reason for Ban: LTAP | LTARP
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: I PK ordered someone after being pressured into it by Arc and then died during the PK order. I was told to drop items for him so I left as I was mad at the whole situation and now realize it's not a lootable PK.
Why you should be unbanned: I called a PK Order on a player and after being killed I've been forced into dropping items to the one who looted when it's not a lootable PK. Seen below.
  1. Soft PK: Loss of character’s history, rank, and name.
    1. From assisting in Overthrows, execution (by the Faction Leader), PK duels, and PK orders.

Last edited:

Scottsman

+1 very informative (should be unbanned during this holy month of Ramadan) الحمد لله في هذا الشهر

Sephtis

+1
You shouldn't be banned for LTAP if the punishment shouldn't have been applied to the user in the first place. Vader shouldn't be punished for Frog not knowing PK conditions.

Forcing someone to enact a PK order is a gross abuse of a loophole and should be closed. This reflects poorly on the parties involved that they would attempt to circumvent the rules regarding PKS.

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
+1 I believe that the ban should be dropped since this is a fair reason he was pressured during a soft PK he shouldn't have to drop his inventory during this since it's a non lootable PK as Geico has brought up this is Ja'kal if that's important

Lukir

VIP
we gotta make a rule for the fallback type of PK Order. I dont know if Im right but Vader got killed during an unspecified PK Order, which mean it wasn't specified as soft or hard (thats what she said). I figure it should result to the lowest form of punishment, since if there was really intent for a HARD PK Order, that most definitely would've been specified lets be honest, Vader would've been more on guard. instead of as I've heard him nearly being killed instantly by Meka, and then executed by Rocky.

So knowing that he had no intentions of a Hard PK Order, I don't think he should have to lose his entire inventory based on a miniscule slip-up such as not specifying something like this.
+1

At the time both you and I were under the assumption it was pk involving the loss of items.
You originally intended to drop items, especially after you had asked rocky what items he wanted.
He stated he wanted everything, at which point you stated that I could just pull them from your inventory (by hand)
And disconnected.

You did not leave in the first place because it was an unlootable PK.

And the only reason I was unaware of "circumstances" for the pk
as stated by Sephtis is due to lack of information during the scenario that a pk'd ordered should be killed while open to pk.
This was discussed with an SA and will be further discussed.

The point still stands that Vader did infact disconnect while in the desiginated SIT, while brought by a staff member. before anything further could be elaborated or discussed.

Last edited:

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
At the time both you and I were under the assumption it was pk involving the loss of items.
You originally intended to drop items, especially after you had asked rocky what items he wanted.
He stated he wanted everything, at which point you stated that I could just pull them from your inventory (by hand)
And disconnected.

I've fixed it, you are right on that, however as an Administrator you should know that it is a SoftPK more than I should.

I've fixed it, you are right on that, however as an Administrator you should know that it is a SoftPK more than I should.
We've had no information surrounding the death of the Pk orderer as we've had no previous examples of this matter going this way.
I do apologize you didn't stay long enough in the Sit room for us to further discuss or dispute your items being looted.

And as I am currently informed by WeeWoo, the death will remain under the context of a TRUE PK Until further discussed by the SAs.

Sephtis

And disconnected.

And the only reason I was unaware of "circumstances" for the pk
as stated by Sephtis is due to lack of information during the scenario that a pk'd ordered should be killed while open to pk.
This was discussed with an SA and will be further discussed.

The point still stands that Vader did infact disconnect while in the desiginated SIT, while brought by a staff member. before anything further could be elaborated or discussed.
This exact scenario is stated directly in the rulebook.

Killed while enacting a PK order. You also can't imply you want to drop items. Why would you alter the punishment for a PK based on the assumption Vader wanted to. Especially without asking him clearly. Him asking him what Item he wants isn't consent for his inventory to be completely wiped.

This exact scenario is stated directly in the rulebook.

Killed while enacting a PK order. You also can't imply you want to drop items. Why would you alter the punishment for a PK based on the assumption Vader wanted to. Especially without asking him clearly. Him asking him what Item he wants isn't consent for his inventory to be completely wiped.
  1. PK Orders open the person who ordered the PK up for PK, if they die by any means. Anyone who acts upon these PK orders and hunts them is opened up to PK.

This is the only rule relating to PK orders and how they are handled outside the mention under Soft Pks rules, which also happen to include PK Duels as an option for soft pk's yet they fall under True Pks.

Had he stayed in the room further to discuss the matter and give me more time to properly look over the stipulations of it a majority of this could have been avoided plain and simple.

You also left before your character was reset
You were not banned because of your inventory or the matter
You Were Banned for leaving while in the clearly marked Staff sit room while a staff member was present and trying to handle a situation.

Sephtis

You also left before your character was reset
You were not banned because of your inventory or the matter
You Were Banned for leaving while in the clearly marked Staff sit room while a staff member was present and trying to handle a situation.
Isn't the point Moot since he shouldn't have been brought into what was obviously an invalid seizure of his items? He was either forced to lose his character or log out; Either way 3 days is excessive considering the Sit shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
we gotta make a rule for the fallback type of PK Order. I dont know if Im right but Vader got killed during an unspecified PK Order, which mean it wasn't specified as soft or hard (thats what she said). I figure it should result to the lowest form of punishment, since if there was really intent for a HARD PK Order, that most definitely would've been specified lets be honest, Vader would've been more on guard. instead of as I've heard him nearly being killed instantly by Meka, and then executed by Rocky.

So knowing that he had no intentions of a Hard PK Order, I don't think he should have to lose his entire inventory based on a miniscule slip-up such as not specifying something like this.
+1
If left unspecified it is considered a SoftPK

Isn't the point Moot since he shouldn't have been brought into what was obviously an invalid seizure of his items? He was either forced to lose his character or log out; Either way 3 days is excessive considering the Sit shouldn't have happened in the first place.
The sit was going to happen either way as he still had to have his job and name reset, it was not solely for his items, it was placed at the forefront to get a long process out of the way, but it was not the only reason he was there Sephtis.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
We've had no information surrounding the death of the Pk orderer as we've had no previous examples of this matter going this way.
I do apologize you didn't stay long enough in the Sit room for us to further discuss or dispute your items being looted.

And as I am currently informed by WeeWoo, the death will remain under the context of a TRUE PK Until further discussed by the SAs.
It isn't a TRUE PK however as in the OFFICIAL RULEBOOK it states
    1. From assisting in Overthrows, execution (by the Faction Leader), PK duels, and PK orders.

It isn't a TRUE PK however as in the OFFICIAL RULEBOOK it states
Due to contradictions in similar rules revolving PK Duels in the same rule.
This also all occurred at around 2-3am my time I am for one tired and will probably wait to respond further as its now 5am, I do apologize that this turned out this way and had you stayed longer this more than likely could've been resolved differently
However, this matter was brought to the attention on an SA and has been temporarily handled.