Vader's Ban Appeal

This is the most clear cut case of staff not doing due diligence. This shouldn't have been allowed regardless, due to Arc clearly attempting to abuse a loophole. You cannot punish vader for leaving to avoid an obviously fraudulent charge. It is your responsibility to know the rules, and to handle scenarios properly. Tping someone to the person who abused an exploit to kill him and letting him decide what happens to his items was a terrible idea.
It is physically impossible to look further into a situation, where I can not obtain all the facts from one party as they disconnect from a staff sit within 20 seconds of being brought.
He was banned for leaving a staff sit instead of staying to discuss or to try and civilly overturn it.
He also left before I couldn't even get a chance to properly look over and interpret what should be done as the highest staff on at the time.

We as staff use Sits, as a chance to gather and collect information and facts necessary to determine an outcome leaving is never the option one should take

I will leave the matter up to SAs, it is entirely up to them to decide whether or not his ban is overturned, aswell as the pk.

Sephtis

It is physically impossible to look further into a situation, where I can not obtain all the facts from one party as they disconnect from a staff sit within 20 seconds of being brought.
He was banned for leaving a staff sit instead of staying to discuss or to try and civilly overturn it.
He also left before I couldn't even get a chance to properly look over and interpret what should be done as the highest staff on at the time.

I will leave the matter up to SAs, it is entirely up to them to decide whether or not his ban is overturned, aswell as the pk.
Physically impossible? The point is you didn't do your due diligence before approving the scenario.
You didn't bother to talk to Vader about it until you were getting blasted on the forums, again; Not doing the bare minimum as a staff member overseeing a pk.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer

We as staff use Sits, as a chance to gather and collect information and facts necessary to determine an outcome leaving is never the option one should take

If this is the case, then why was Rocky there immediately asking me for my items. On top of that why immediately after me DCing did you give items to Rockie?

Sephtis

If there is so much confusion regarding how to properly oversee a PK; Maybe you shouldn't be overseeing Pks in the first place. SA are being bothered to interpret very clearly written rules that aren't being followed; Save everyone some time.

Physically impossible? The point is you didn't do your due diligence before approving the scenario.
You didn't bother to talk to Vader about it until you were getting blasted on the forums, again; Not doing the bare minimum as a staff member overseeing a pk.
It was 3am I'm not fully paying attention to every detail occurring on server as one person.
I was solely on server to see the outcome of who would get darth for shits and giggles.
I did as much as I could not having the full facts as one party disconnected, and other information was through a private T.S. channel

If you would like moderate the server at 3am your time, please apply we need more people on during these hours should things like this happen.

If this is the case, then why was Rocky there immediately asking me for my items. On top of that why immediately after me DCing did you give items to Rockie?
He was given you items following my conversation with WeeWoo stating the outcome to be a True Pk.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
It was 3am I'm not fully paying attention to every detail occurring on server as one person.
I was solely on server to see the outcome of who would get darth for shits and giggles.
I did as much as I could not having the full facts as one party disconnected, and other information was through a private T.S. channel

If you would like moderate the server at 3am your time, please apply we need more people on during these hours should things like this happen.
"I didn't have the full facts" You were literally present the entire time. You were no-clipped watching the ENTIRE thing.

"I didn't have the full facts" You were literally present the entire time. You were no-clipped watching the ENTIRE thing.
I watched part of the trials while tabbing in and out of game while watching a show at 3am.
Just because a physical body was floating there does not mean I'm physically at my keyboard or ingame 24/7.
You also stated information stated through T.S. which I had know way to verify at the time.

I hope for an outcome all parties can live with, and apologize for any inconvenience, but its up to the SAs to discuss and determine now.

Sephtis

The simple solution is to not allow an Emperor abuse a loophole to Pk a DC member, at 3 a.m.; When the server has 16 people on including afk farmers.

Hey, gonna be honest, regardless of whether you agree with it or not, can ya'll give Frog a break? They've been silent for forty minutes dealing with this. Save it for tomorrow please and thank you.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
I watched part of the trials while tabbing in and out of game while watching a show at 3am.
Just because a physical body was floating there does not mean I'm physically at my keyboard or ingame 24/7.
You also stated information stated through T.S. which I had know way to verify at the time.
The PK situation was handled completely in game.

Sephtis

Hey, gonna be honest, regardless of whether you agree with it or not, can ya'll give Frog a break? They've been silent for forty minutes dealing with this. Save it for tomorrow please and thank you.
It's a forum thread, You can reply to the thread at your own pace and choose to return at a later date.
If you don't have anything to add to the thread related to the appeal don't reply so you don't ping people.

Frog unfortunately, is a good Staff Member and feels obligated to answer every time ya'll type. So I'm instead telling ya'll to give them a bit of a break.

Sephtis

Frog unfortunately, is a good Staff Member and feels obligated to answer every time ya'll type. So I'm instead telling ya'll to give them a bit of a break.
That isn't your place to enforce silence on a forum post; People are free to reply to what is clearly a false ban/pk.