Vethars final goodbye (Yes I know)

Vethar

VIP
So this took a lot of thought but honestly this is the final goodbye. This isn’t a joke and I won’t be back.. I will be leaving all reborn discord’s.

I have been struggling with depression and reborn has been making it worst. From being bullied by moxxis goons to being harassed about shit.

You see I wanted to get gamemaster to help make a difference and bring back great events and stuff as I have experience and a TON of ideas. But all I got are people making false rumours and saying shit that doesn’t even matter or isn’t a problem?

I love reborn with all my heart and soul and have ALSO came back when I quit. Sadly this time I won’t be coming back for at least months.

I’m going to make a list like always:
Oil: Dude thanks for being my friend and being there when I’m bored. I don’t have many friends but you still stuck around and make playing reborn fun. You are a great person and a great friend so thank you.

@Dickolas Dan I don’t know if you will see this but thank you so much for helping me by teaching me a lot but reborn. You have me a chance on council and helped me make a name for myself. I know I failed you many times and I apologize. You see sometimes I make dumb choices because because of my disabilities irl. You always give me shit for saying “XD” but honestly I can’t help it as I have ... well a disability that’s private. I guess you can say my brain doesn’t work like everyone’s else..

Redicule: I’m sorry for overthrowing you but I was being spammed too and get pressured into doing it.. You’re a great kid.. please stop saying the N word it’s going to get you in a lot of trouble... You are a smart kid you will make it far in life!

@sPIDEY Yoi are a great guy for real. One of the nicest person I know on reborn.. You were a great friend!

@BS_Vortex One of my EE bros!

@LordROMAN Toxiccc boy lol But was a great EE bro!

@Oat man You have been my friend since the beginning.. I was hella sad when you left for months... you’re one of my OG friend! You’re a great person and very kind / caring and I’m sorry for leaving paladins ...

@Kice you’re one of my best friends of reborn.. it was always hella fun playing sith with you!

@Jump Ayy jump! You’re my reborn bro! You also made me laugh and it will always be WAMPA FOR LIFE! Thanks for letting me in novar best family on reborn! I remember all our PK duels and I only won 1...

@Shepard I’m sorry for being annoying .. I know I’m one of your biggest pain in the asses but you are a great guy and owner :) You always joined my channels and mic spammed my ears out and made me laugh! You gave me a chance with staff and I made it to admin! Thank you so much Shepard not only did you make a server I could get away from my irl shitty life but you allowed me on staff and it helped me a ton. Hopefully I wasn’t that huge of a disappointment while I was staff :p

@Caitlyn Honestly I don’t know why people have to be so toxic to you.. you’re a great person and I wish we could of talked more because you’re chill. Don’t let people get you down or upset you.. they are dumbasses lol..

@Good Ole' Rocky You’re honestly funny as fuck to hang around and was a great emperor. I enjoyed being on your council but I honestly failed you as blade commander ..... You get the “Reborn bro” tag

@FirehawkXO You still haven’t showed... But you’re a funny guy to joke around with and play with. You just need to get better at dueling 🤺

@Sniperkiller Ayy wonar gang! You’re one of the reborn bros too! Always funny as fuck being in a channel with you and your toxic ass lol

@CMDR_Croc I honestly really wanted to be a GM and do an event with you lol. You’re a great super... legit the best.. You’re the most nicest person on reborn and unbiased. You are always willing to help and teach! Very good at rp and I’m glad I got to play paladin with you!

@Jusrcause You’re a great super as well! You also make me laugh all the times when you used to join and tell me to shut up at random times. It was always fun hanging with you!

@Charger I know we didn’t hang out often but when ever we did you were a pretty chill guy and funny as well lol.

@Eizen Honestly the EE was iffy about it but you turned out to be a great emperor! You always kick my ass on tat and in raids.. but you’re a pretty cool guy when you use your mic :p

@Ventum You were a great friend in the past and I enjoyed rping as brothers. It was sad when you left EE and I had to deal with shitty brothers... I really wished we would of stayed good friends and chilled together..

Venom: can’t @ you so you problem won’t see this.. but thanks for teaching me how to duel even doe I fell off and lost my dueling abilitiy.... When you were teaching me fury 1 I became very good at it and PKed a lot of people with it... but for some reason I just lost my ability to use it and failed.. you were a great friend and funny to hang around with.

@IROCONIAN You were an EE bro! You were always chill and a cool guy! It was always funny when you had your kids in the background lol

@Pallox Damn I swear you hated me for a long time lol... I had fun fighting you everyday and losing badly.. I honestly learned a lot from it and you made me better at fighting. You were also a great emperor ;p

@Alexander Mig It was hella fun being on you council. You were one of the nice people of reborn!

@Skies You May hate me but fuck it.. you were a pretty chill guy and it was fun fighting you on tat. It sucks we could become friends but sometimes shit happens..

@Moxxi You’re a great emperor and it sucks I couldn’t experience that fully because of me not being used to how you run sith.. I know we got off on the wrong foot and I hate that..

Well I may of missed a lot of people but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head.. If you made the list that means you hold a spot in my memory and will be remembered.

This is good bye! I will always remember reborn <3 I love you all! Stay safe and best of luck in your life’s!

Estrella

How was Moxxi’s goons bullying you? If you don’t want to answer it’s understandable, you were a good staff and great player either way. But either way I really hope you reconsider because remember the time you got pissed off because you couldn’t get a higher rank in staff, or when you couldn’t get Bounty Hunter? Dwayne was a bit right of you being angry when you couldn’t get what you want. I say you correct yourself and stay on the server, I know for a fact that you would want to, I’m not trying to be toxic or make this goodbye even worse. I genuinely believe you should come back to the server and correct your judgement and accept the fact if you could get GM or not. Either way speak to Moxxi about his “goons” or something because only skies basically -1ed your application on his own accords with a valid excuse no offense. I say think about it, I don’t want you making a mistake you might regret.

P.s. stop fucking around before I eat your toes

Redicule

How was Moxxi’s goons bullying you? If you don’t want to answer it’s understandable, you were a good staff and great player either way. But either way I really hope you reconsider because remember the time you got pissed off because you couldn’t get a higher rank in staff, or when you couldn’t get Bounty Hunter? Dwayne was a bit right of you being angry when you couldn’t get what you want. I say you correct yourself and stay on the server, I know for a fact that you would want to, I’m not trying to be toxic or make this goodbye even worse. I genuinely believe you should come back to the server and correct your judgement and accept the fact if you could get GM or not. Either way speak to Moxxi about his “goons” or something because only skies basically -1ed your application on his own accords with a valid excuse no offense. I say think about it, I don’t want you making a mistake you might regret.

Bruh shut up and say your goodbye you don’t have to break down his entire post

Oat man

Its really sad to see you go I really hope you feel happier and healthier and come back someday I was really looking forward to your events you where one of the nicest people on the server and it was fun to just hang out and talk to you

Vethar

VIP

It’s invalid I spoke to Shepard and he doesn’t think I lied to him or anything.