Current names/ranks on server:
Lord Vethar, Eternal Champion Vethar
Level:
Number of warns (active/total):
2 (Total no actives)
Time on Server (approx):
3-4 months maybe more ?

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A gray Jedi walks the line between the light and dark side of the force. They did not fall for the corruption of the dark side. Gray jedi's seek knowledge of both dark and light side of the force. A gray Jedi understand there is only the force but they do not limit themselves to only knowing only the light side. They stand for peace but some do not, Some seek power others seek knowledge and understanding of other factions. A gray Jedi follows their own path and forages their own destiny as well as follow their own beliefs.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a gray is to gain more knowledge of both dark side and light side of the force. I don't want to be limited to one. I want to forage my own path and follow my own beliefs. I do not want stuck following in someone else's footsteps. I want to share my knowledge to those who want to learn. I want to be able to visit all sides (Jedi, Sith, EE) and gain their knowledge and teachings. I wish to be able to grow my abilities in combat with and without force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I believe Sith's are ... to power-hungry for me. They only seek to gain power and don't take the time to learn. As for the Jedi ... They just break their own code and do as they wish and that's not what I want to follow or be a part of.

I have been on this server for a while and have a pretty good understanding of the rules and how the server works. I have been in MANY high-ranking spots within all factions. But yet I still don't have the knowledge I want or seek. I wish to be able to join grays and gain the knowledge and forage my own path. I don't not seek to follow in others footsteps. I wish to communicate with both Jedi and sith freely. I also want to seek peace without being limited by Jedi.

Last edited:

Bants

+1 I've known Vethar ever since I started playing on reborn, he's a chill, cool and active dude. This man deserves this wholesome +1

Status
Not open for further replies.