Vickolas Van's Gray Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: Dickolas Dan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41716780
CC Name: Dickolas Dan
Current names/ranks on server: Master Pickolas Pan, Champion Vickolas Van, Darth Zickolas Zan, and Champion Trickolas Tran
Level: 210
Number of warns (active/total): 0 active, 1 total
Time on Server (approx):
About a year, I'm not too sure anymore

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
To me, a Gray Jedi is someone who can't find their own place in either Sith, Jedi, nor EE. It is a person that chooses to walk their own path and create their own reputation through their own ideals. A Gray Jedi is a individual not bound by any rules and is free to do as they please.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
Unlike everyone else who would like to become Gray for socialization, my goal as a Gray Jedi is to eliminate all life that is not my own or those who I like. I will destroy each and every faction that displeases me and I will serve as an iron fist to all who oppose me.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel like I should be allowed to be Gray because I will abide by my goal at all times and I feel it will bring diversity to the Grays. I feel I also should be allowed to be Gray because I have spent quite a bit of time on the server, shown I am not a minge, and I have attempted to RP when possible. I've also been in all three factions and have gotten a feel of what all of them are like and I feel as though I currently have no place in any of them.

Okeas

VIP
+1 he’s Vick, don’t there there needs to be any more said. Helped me through a few hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.