Void

On here you always need to make sure that you have proof of some sort because people always try and do something to steal/get you in trouble.

Theseus

This is on you honestly. Your playing on a server were scamming is the usual, everyone is toxic. And you didnt manage to take the extra time and take precaution honestly like Arate said should've had him say it in chat. Take a screenshot of both items and make sure there was someone watching the trade. Dont complain when you didnt take the time to make sure you werent gonna get scammed. You could've recorded it all to make sure it was fine. And if you truly got scammed make a report and show proof you did. Nobody goes into a trade and goes out without evidence it happened

Boomer

VIP
This is on you honestly. Your playing on a server were scamming is the usual, everyone is toxic. And you didnt manage to take the extra time and take precaution honestly like Arate said should've had him say it in chat. Take a screenshot of both items and make sure there was someone watching the trade. Dont complain when you didnt take the time to make sure you werent gonna get scammed. You could've recorded it all to make sure it was fine. And if you truly got scammed make a report and show proof you did. Nobody goes into a trade and goes out without evidence it happened
I’m just gonna delete this. I’m dumb ok yeah whatever I’m just upset

Oil

VIP
You should of looked at his name before you made the trade, or after he leap away you should of followed him too find his name