Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Hannah

Staff Member who Warned: steam name is "Somethin Like The Void"

Warn reason: RDM

What happened?: I killed him on Kashyyyk while everyone was going crazy and fighting. I was told to kill the bounty hunters and i did. he told me it was rdm and warned me.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I don't think this was rdm and i was only attacking people who were hostile. I didn't do anything wrong and would like this warn removed

Any sort of proof(photo,video): none

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
As stated in the rules.
[x] You can not attack bounty hunters on Tatooine or Kashyyyk unless given probable cause to believe they are hunting you are an ally

While you were attacking me I expressed that if you killed me you would be warned. I didn't even have a weapon out.

Hannah

As stated in the rules.
[x] You can not attack bounty hunters on Tatooine or Kashyyyk unless given probable cause to believe they are hunting you are an ally

While you were attacking me I expressed that if you killed me you would be warned. I didn't even have a weapon out.
I thought you were attacking my allies cause there were hostile bounty hunters. you were also hostile in the past which gives me more reason to believe you are hostile.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
I thought you were attacking my allies cause there were hostile bounty hunters. you were also hostile in the past which gives me more reason to believe you are hostile.
I don't appreciate liars.

-1, Constantly toxic on the server always providing a great amount of salt and drama for no reason. Litterally lying to staff by the video shown above by eros.

-1, the video kinda shows it but Eros shouldn't have warned it and should have requested a sit because staff can't take their own sits.

Vethar

VIP
I agree with arata Eros shouldn’t of taken his own sit and warned for it as he should of made a sit with another staff member.

I’ll stay neutral due to that.

Spectre8105

Y'all act like staff can't take their own sit, if there's a clear breaking of the rules you can take your own sit, if it's up to interpretation then you ask for other staff

Vethar

VIP
Y'all act like staff can't take their own sit, if there's a clear breaking of the rules you can take your own sit, if it's up to interpretation then you ask for other staff

I was told by higher staff “You can take a sit if you witness it aka if someone meditates in battle. But when it is something like you being killed it’s recommend to make a sit and call another staff as you may be biased.”

In my opinion some sits need another staff as let’s say Eros got pissed and decided to ban her straight up no sit without caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.