Watcher's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcher

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Russian4Life 59th PVT Dice and 59th Major LD SKR Watcher
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47471561
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Rockey
Reason for Ban: Racism
Ban Time: Permanent
What did you do?:I said "sup negger" i was quoting ninja
Why you should be unbanned: I have never had a warning or been in a sit. I have always followed the rules. I was banned as 59th PVT Dice and said negger in ooc chat. I can see why it is racist and i said it as a joke. From this I have learned and this will never happen again. I want to join back and be with all my friends and i see rockey as a good friend even tho i am on the jedi and he is a sith he always targets me but it is fun every time he kills me. So i hope you guys can forgive me thanks for reading this. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....686/4858D327C7CCBE644F7861FE640668FF7DEC2BE2/ this link is what

Tubbs

We had the same thing when Ben was a mod and was going back into logs and banning people for saying the real N-word. It wasn't supposed to be a perm then, I don't get why it is now. Rocky is an admin he should know that. He didn't even say the real thing, definitely not worth a perm.

Emperor's Voice Rocky (STEAM_0:1:84979240) (admin) (TheBloodLetter) has ran the command: ban with the args dice 0 racism Appeal @ Reborngaming.com/forums

59th PVT Dice (STEAM_0:1:47471561) (bronze vip) (Republic Trooper PVT) said /ooc sup negger

I recommended Rocky to change it to a 1-2 week ban, but we knew you were going to appeal it anyway.
Best of luck on getting your ban shortened, but you should probably take your ban appeal seriously.
You said a racial slur in ooc. I would have banned you for 1 week the same way Rocky did.

Dwayne

VIP
Tubbs, shut up, Ben's situation wasn't the permabans, it was him doing something that should be handled by an SA. As for this ban, Shepard is a believer in the bans should be about a week, the ban will be reduced to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.