What do you want added to REBORN

Cruen

To name names and list their specific atrocities does no good to solve the bigger problem. Shepard needs to hold his staff to a higher level of ethics, period.
Dont dodge the question shade, outing these “homophobic” and “toxic” staff members and identifying their “atrocities” can only help the community. Unless of course you’re just lying and have beef with some staff members.

Cruen

I mean... it kind of is if that's the sole reason they're disliked
I would disagree, I think that for most people it’s that they are open about it and that bothers people, but that’s besides the point. The reason I said not to compare them is because one is a community that has been persecuted for most if not all of human history for something they can not control, and the others have an unusual fetish.

Coat

We're too focused on the elite: the people who have always been here.
We need to look to the new players, give them more to do.
Let them have fun in a non-destructive way.

As an example: we could put in automated simulations and scenarios that the newbies could challenge with their friends. (Like low level raids in WOW)
or

Establish systems that give them training and a concrete goal as soon as they join.

As it is right now, there's not much keeping a new player engaged in the server and that's killing it.

TL;DR Give noobs more stuff.

IROCONIAN

TERM LIMITS ON ALL STAFF WHERE THEY HAVE TO RE APPLY EVERY TWO MONTHS and other staff cannot vote for them. this gives the players a voice. no more probations as they have seemingly zero affect.

Faction leader whitelist and being able to ot whitelist. this could be limited to council masters/champs/darths and former faction leaders. remove the Assist advert time limit. perma faction leader ban people who hand down the throne or abandon the throne through collusion. during raids have two staff watching one on each side. zero tolerance for glitching, breaking rules. open PK for both sides but make the defenders only lose 5 lvls if they die (even if another faction assists)

being able to click links in game and have it pull up a document. make library's more immersive. there are also holocron mods. where in game you can play a recording. this would make it ez for me to do galactic riddles instead of flying all over with 2d text gmod tool

Last edited:

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Oh. And the force trees/healing trees to get all the bonus stuff like other trees. And new group heal switch spots with old so healers don’t get a debug for a bad heal.

Ahri Tard

Bring back trooper trees, also we need more events, and events that include serious RP, no tolerance for people breaking the RP immersion or minging. We did a huge ancient raid that was meant to be heavy RP and you had all the healers change their name to Healers on Strike just as an example. The playerbase needs to change just as much as any other part of the server.