What Songs Get You Emotional/Nostalgic/Sad?

I've kind of got different ones for each.

Emotional is probably the Kingdom Hearts 2 rendition of "Dearly Beloved". It makes me feel some type of way and whoever composed this track put so much effort, time and love into it, which is shown through it. Other great songs from Kingdom Hearts are "Sanctuary" and "Face my Fears".

Nostalgic would have to be some song from EDEN. I've been listening to the guy since 2014 and so I always think on the past when listening to his music and what events went down while I was listening to his music. I still remember finally mustering up the courage to talk to my crush in my freshman year of high school (which is already 4 years ago. yikes) while listening to "End Credits" and sending that text. Good times.
Another song that gets me nostalgic is Simple and Clean which is the opening song for Kingdom Hearts 1, a game that I played with my best friends in my senior year of high school before we had a big falling out. I remember being up at ungodly hours of the night trying to kill Ursula from The Little Mermaid since I insisted we played on Proud Mode, and spending around eight hours just getting through all of the Olympus stages despite the fact we were obviously under-leveled. The satisfaction we felt when we finally beat the game was something I'll never forget, and watching the cut-scenes for Chain of Memories and what I felt when watching them with my friends is a feeling I'll never lose, and I hope I don't either, as well as finally loading into Kingdom Hearts 2 after watching the development of all of the characters. Such a great and simple time. Simple and Clean, you could say, which is why I connect so well to the song.

Sad music is anything from Shiloh Dynasty. The song that always makes me sad when I listen to it is "Love is More Depressing Than Depression" despite its corny name. Shiloh also made a lot of the nice sounding tracks from X like Jocelyn Flores, which adds to me appreciation of the artist.

What about you guys? What songs get you emotional, nostalgic, or sad?

Whiskey

Hype: Freddie Dredd, Suicide Boys, Pouya, Ghostemane, bbno$, Night Lovell.
Kinda Hype Music: Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed.
Nostalgic: Hoodie Allen, not much else
Chill: Anything Lofi, Billie Eilish, Dev, Joji, Schoolboy Q, Bones

Maguku

VIP
Shit that make some upset

Joji - Slow dancing in the dark
San Diego - blink-182
About a girl - Nirvana
Goodbyes - Post malone
Circles - peirce the veil
Roads Untraveled - Linkin Park
Ball w/o you - 21 Savage
Circles - Eden
Anything juice wrld
I can go on all day

Last edited:

Shade Tano

Shit that make some upset

Joji - Slow dancing in the dark
San Diego - blink-182
About a girl - Nirvana
Goodbyes - Post malone
Circles - peirce the veil
Roads Untraveled - Linkin Park
Ball w/o you - 21 Savage
Circles - Eden
Anything juice wrld
I can go on all day
Everytime you use your mic you have some depressing music playing in the background

Hype: Freddie Dredd, Suicide Boys, Pouya, Ghostemane, bbno$, Night Lovell.
Kinda Hype Music: Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed.
Nostalgic: Hoodie Allen, not much else
Chill: Anything Lofi, Billie Eilish, Dev, Joji, Schoolboy Q, Bones
Some fine music taste I see

IROCONIAN

relax- Blind Melon - No Rain
rewind- Changes -Tupac
reflect- American pie-Don McLean
"ball out" Tease me - ﹰChaka ﹰDemus and pliers

Rde Ren

Homecoming - Kanye
Stressed out - twenty one pilots
Black bird - Beatles
I’ll follow you into the dark - death cab for cutie
Broken - Lund
U said - lil peep

I've kind of got different ones for each.

Emotional is probably the Kingdom Hearts 2 rendition of "Dearly Beloved". It makes me feel some type of way and whoever composed this track put so much effort, time and love into it, which is shown through it. Other great songs from Kingdom Hearts are "Sanctuary" and "Face my Fears".

Nostalgic would have to be some song from EDEN. I've been listening to the guy since 2014 and so I always think on the past when listening to his music and what events went down while I was listening to his music. I still remember finally mustering up the courage to talk to my crush in my freshman year of high school (which is already 4 years ago. yikes) while listening to "End Credits" and sending that text. Good times.
Another song that gets me nostalgic is Simple and Clean which is the opening song for Kingdom Hearts 1, a game that I played with my best friends in my senior year of high school before we had a big falling out. I remember being up at ungodly hours of the night trying to kill Ursula from The Little Mermaid since I insisted we played on Proud Mode, and spending around eight hours just getting through all of the Olympus stages despite the fact we were obviously under-leveled. The satisfaction we felt when we finally beat the game was something I'll never forget, and watching the cut-scenes for Chain of Memories and what I felt when watching them with my friends is a feeling I'll never lose, and I hope I don't either, as well as finally loading into Kingdom Hearts 2 after watching the development of all of the characters. Such a great and simple time. Simple and Clean, you could say, which is why I connect so well to the song.

Sad music is anything from Shiloh Dynasty. The song that always makes me sad when I listen to it is "Love is More Depressing Than Depression" despite its corny name. Shiloh also made a lot of the nice sounding tracks from X like Jocelyn Flores, which adds to me appreciation of the artist.

What about you guys? What songs get you emotional, nostalgic, or sad?
mufuckin betryal reborn loadin screen song