Thurndawg

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Thurnis and Malakai
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47852737
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: Darth Serin
Reason for Ban: RACISM
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: I was saying ninja instead of the n word and he didnt care
Why you should be unbanned: I am black and saying the n word is apart of me so sometimes it does slip out but I have been using a alternative. Ive been saying ninja and this trigger happy admin just banned without warning or even telling me. I was banned instantly without even getting a chance to talk or explain what I was saying. Ive been apart of this server for a long time and it really hurts to see these new admin just ban me without going through an admin sit and talking to me about it. I got punished without warning over something I have been working on. Im on good terms with 80 percent of the server and it just doesnt make sense to me. FREE MALAKAI

Thurndawg

I’ve been working on not saying by not saying the n word ion get no love it’s koo I’m used to it on n off da internet
I been using an alternative nobody feel me though mfs been free for forever in America we been “free” since 1964 not even 60 years

Spectre8105

We changed our racism policy, we no longer ban for the use of "nigga" we only give out verbals and warns for it (unless it becomes excessive). Chances are you will be unbanned soon and given a verbal warning or an in-game warning. I don't know why @Serin banned you without a sit unless you used the Hard R or used it excessively after being given warnings.

Kezech

We changed our racism policy, we no longer ban for the use of "nigga" we only give out verbals and warns for it (unless it becomes excessive). Chances are you will be unbanned soon and given a verbal warning or an in-game warning. I don't know why @Serin banned you without a sit unless you used the Hard R or used it excessively after being given warnings.

He said the word

Thurndawg

Definitely not da hard R if you hear me in game you’d know no kap

Status
Not open for further replies.