In-game Name(s) - S OST Lord Wraith Viktis
Server Playtime - 1 Week and 13 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 936 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - Gaminglight SCP RP, Invictus Halo RP

Positions - Senior Moderator, Admin

Responsibilities - Warning, Banning, Perma bans, Unstucking and teleporting, Muting, Kicking and Whitelisting were all things I did basically every day when I was staff. I also dealt with multiple difficult scenarios where players would be arguing about the rules.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
With the community's support, I'm confident I can uphold a positive and enjoyable gaming atmosphere, all while ensuring the safety and well-being of our players. I genuinely care about the server's welfare and the people I’ve met and am dedicated to nurturing a welcoming, friendly environment free from toxicity.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have extensive experience modding for another server that I actually very much enjoyed. I’ve always personally loved helping players even with small things, and I have worked very well under pressure when it comes to toxicity or arguments from a staff position. I feel confident that I could handle many situations that others find difficulty in.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
The focus for me when in admin situations is being as fair to all parties as I can while gathering evidence and getting the best solution possible for the betterment of the server. I care about everyone having a fun and good time while still preventing people who wish to ruin it from repeating their mistakes.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I have noticed many times that new players whose time zones are in off hours tend to be lost or never come back after being trained because there isn’t staff on to whitelist or assist them. I wanted to be able to help those people as I’m friends with some who can’t get on until wayyyy later. As well as I would like to stop toxic people from ruining the experience for people who love playing on the server AND new players.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Wraith]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Wraith, have permission from Observer to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Wraith]

Sinnik

+1
Confirming - Wraith is a dedicated member of the community, have seen her do well as staff in multiple servers before.

Nate

Executive
+5 | I've seen her on the server a lot recently and have had good interactions, and also already seems to understand staff responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.