Champion Chang / 76561198416070470
Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID:
Master Wyvern Cadev / 76561198150642612
Reason:
False Warn
Proof(Highly recommended):
N/A
Additional Info if there is any:
It was right after an auction we were all chilling in the community center and we were messing around and someone used a heavie on me me and i took damage and he was like oh shit u take damage then another guy does it to me and it was funny, but while we were laughing we didn't hear the mod say stop for the first time. So we were sitting there laughing when i went and hit the first guy who hit me and the mod said stop for the second time and the duration of my heavy was long so he must've thought i was still trying to hit him so he freezes me even tho i wasn't moving and warns me. I tried to explain to him, but he says i told u to stop twice or something and i was like boi.

Oil

VIP
btw if you want the warn gone you need to make a warn appeal not a staff report ( I think you can do both )

-1 You aren't suppose to be dumb enough to attack in the community center, much less when you're told not to by a Staff Member. If you used a heavy and a Staff member tells you to stop attacking then unignite and look away from the guy you're attacking you're not forced to finish your heavy in someone. Making a staff report on someone who warned you for breaking a rule with 2 verbal warnings shows that this must be a joke to you since you think you can get a Staff member in trouble for your own mistakes.

IROCONIAN

The MOD was right for warning you for attacking in CC, this really should be in warn appeals as you weren't being malicious.

if you know the rule, why break it? its not a gray thing, its a or b and you chose b.

"did the other player get damaged if not then it's a dumb warn"
I agree

Spectre8105

imo it's pretty unreasonable to assume someone can process and deignite and look away in a good 2 seconds, you have to keep in mind lag/latency, and that there's a possibility the person wasn't paying attention, didn't catch what he said, etc. Should've just pulled him to the side and explained it was a no-combat zone instead of a flat out warn, mostly since warns build up to a perma ban, and if your last warn to get perma'd is "I heavy'd one of my boys in the CC" then you're the official clown of the week.

IROCONIAN

imo it's pretty unreasonable to assume someone can process and deignite and look away in a good 2 seconds, you have to keep in mind lag/latency, and that there's a possibility the person wasn't paying attention, didn't catch what he said, etc. Should've just pulled him to the side and explained it was a no-combat zone instead of a flat out warn, mostly since warns build up to a perma ban, and if your last warn to get perma'd is "I heavy'd one of my boys in the CC" then you're the official clown of the week.
yea that is something we can bring up in the staff meeting. Our staff is def rejuvinated and much much better but we have to pivot to how things are. we should not be banning initiates as we have prisons cuffs staff etc. warning an experienced player for this kind of thing when like you said timing. i seen people get triggered quickly when they ask someone a question and they are in pac or doing something in alt tab. Warning is a good way to reform people but i think an explanation is needed.

@wyvern ....hmmm wat is his name in the forum?

i think he should answer the report as well

Boomer

VIP
yea that is something we can bring up in the staff meeting. Our staff is def rejuvinated and much much better but we have to pivot to how things are. we should not be banning initiates as we have prisons cuffs staff etc. warning an experienced player for this kind of thing when like you said timing. i seen people get triggered quickly when they ask someone a question and they are in pac or doing something in alt tab. Warning is a good way to reform people but i think an explanation is needed.

@wyvern ....hmmm wat is his name in the forum?

i think he should answer the report as well
Draconion

what rule is it because it aint ARDM or RDM if there was no damage done
Note This is what I have heard from Vick and Wyvern explaining the situation but in the CC the no damage zones aren't set up right and there are parts of the CC that you can take damage from and they were in this area when they were messing around in an area where you could damage people.

Note This is what I have heard from Vick and Wyvern explaining the situation but they were also attacking people who weren't apart of their friend group and thats why a sit was called in the first place.

Vethar

VIP
Dragon should of took the player into a sit if someone called a sit. Sits are much easier under the map where players are not distracted by their friends and what not.

This all could of been avoided if he took the player somewhere private. Dragon has a lower voice so if there players were all laughing and being loud I’m sure nobody would hear him..

Status
Not open for further replies.