Steam Name and In-Game Name: Yogi
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:227593760
Server: Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: i don't know.
Reason for Ban: Disconnecting to avoid Sit/Disconnecting to avoid capture
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: They believe i disconnected to avoid the sit/capture

Why you should be unbanned:
Below i will link my old reddit posts which contain my current computer issues i have been dealing with for a few months now.

This link is proof that this reddit acount is mine:
If you read through these posts you will see the severity of my computer freezing. I never disconnected to escape capture as my friend GameCrunch was witness. Me and GameCrunch have been playing games together for a while now and out of anyone, he know how terrible my computer can get. I have previously replaced my motherboard, power supply and switched out my ram to try and fix this. If i get unbanned, i will continue the rp kidnap if needed.(my computer froze while writing this). A combination of horrible PC problems and there being a Jedi raid on korriban at the time of me being kidnapped, it was hard to get back to the planet without either freezing or getting killed.
(Sorry if this has gotten in the way of anyone's day, i just want to play the server tomorrow)

Moxxi

Founder
ill unban u if you get into a sit try to say something about your crashing issues to prevent yourself from getting banned in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.