Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Apocalytic_Warfare/Spear AP Jedi Knight Zachary
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206868420
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JVS
Banning Staff: Shepard (Owner)
Reason for Ban: Abusing a lua error to use the Staff Job
Ban Time: Two days
What did you do?: I was being very stupid, witch i'm sorry for. The server crashed, and what happened was. All Playermodels ect were messed up, me being stupid. I try one of the Jobs, almost every job seemed to work, including the custom one. Then someone, i don't wanna name any other persons. Just because i don't want to get them in trouble, found out the Staff on Duty Job was enterable, and note. There was a Moderator, who didn't mind us switching jobs around to it at all, however it was still stupid. All we did was spawn in lightsabers and duel with eachother in the really big blacked out room. Then after the Server restarted, i decided to go to sleep.
Why you should be unbanned: As far as i know, there was only three people on. Me and two others, i don't see how us switching to the Staff Jobs hurted anyone, we couldn't even go to different locations. But yeah, it was still a mistake to do it. And i'm very sorry, i've never been banned nor warned before on the server. I was simply just bored, i'd really appreciate an unban, i'm not the type of person to abuse things. I appreciate it if you could give me an unban, as i'm very active on this server. And there are often multiple different RP situations witch i like, again. My apology, hopefully i can get another chance.

Last edited:
-1 actions have consequences idk why it occurred to you that there wouldn’t be consequences to exploiting to using the staff job

-1 actions have consequences idk why it occurred to you that there wouldn’t be consequences to exploiting to using the staff job

Because, it literally didn't hurt anyone. It didn't change anything one bit, other then the fact that we fought with lightsabers. The Server was bugged for a good 15 minutes, no one was rping on it. We couldn't go to any planets. I don't know what you want me to say, other then that i'm sorry for my actions. And if it did then the Moderator sure as hell would've said something. Besides, i was on the Staff Job for about only 5 minutes, and all we did was Duel with Lightsabers. Two days in my opinion is a bit hard of a punishment, there's people who do worse on this server. And get a less ban time.
Again, i'm sorry for what i've done.

Luna

VIP
-1 you knew what you were doing staff jobs are for STAFF only, and am pretty sure that the staff job has physgun and other staff tools (but if it's the black models then u cant use it) but anyway if you're a player and you have access to the staff job it's common sense to not go on a job that is for staff only.

Status
Not open for further replies.