Zack's Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

VIP
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: PG Darth Zack Thick , TWI Jedi Knight Zack , IT Captain Zack/Disciple
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116128113
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months):more then 10 months
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:30pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10:30am-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): G-Realms Galaxy RP, Immortal Gaming, Insanity Gaming, Area 12 Gaming, Excalibur Networks, Reborn Gaming
Position(s):Super admin, Head Of Staff, Co owner, Admin, Veteran Admin, Moderator
Time as position(s):2-3 months, 3 months, 2 months , 4-5 months, 4-5 months, 5-6 months
Brief overview of the position(s):
-G-Realms :i was one of two server admins on this server and helped lead staff and events,

-Immortal Gaming: I basically watched over staff and made sure they did their job and not sitting around or abusing their powers,

-Insanity Gaming: I basically ran the server's staff and some development

-Area 21 Gaming: this server i was admin the highest rank they gave out owner was the only one with super but as admin i keep the server in check and stoped minges because it was a Hogwarts rp server kind of got crazy at times

- Excalibur was my favorite server to play on it was NFSRP i had some much fun working on their some many things we could do i mainly hosted events and help lead the staff because owner had work and couldn't play server that often

-Reborn I used to be staff on here and did sits 24/7 when ever i was on the server i always did sits and white listed some many people.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

<22:27:55> "Charger": Zack has my permission to apply for staff

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

The reason i should be accepted is i am persistent and will keep working towards my goals. I also have the patients to listen to everyone's issue and or request and evaluate it and see what the potential out come will be. one thing i will also do is get input from other staff members when i do not have the full answer or need a second opinion on a situation. one benefit of having me on the staff team is that i love making friendships with players on the server i love helping new players and giving them some pointers. Staff also gives me the opportunity to make more friends with people/players i may not know or have met yet. I am also an good listener when i am needed to be i also will work with players and understand their situation as they explain it to me. I also love being helpful to the new players of the server and explaining some of the rules they may not know about so they know them and wont break them. I also have the benefit of staying up later then most of the staff team so i could handle the server and do sits later then most of the staff team. And Thanks to all who trust and believe in me also thanks for an opportunity of becoming a part of this great staff team.

PS. Have a Great Day everyone also have a Great time on the server hope to see you when i'm online. :D
also i have applied for staff many times i only just want a chance if i fail my trial period then that's that

S

Silas

+1 Lots of experience and I have seen him around a lot. Hangs out with all the different factions. Not the most active, but that's not always a bad thing. He doesn't get burnt out very easily. I'd rather a bunch of slightly inactive staff than a handful of extremely active staff who burn themselves out. I'd say give him a chance.

Maven

VIP
+1 He's been pretty active recently. Seems like someone who would handle the position well.

Cloak

VIP
-1 I’d say get your activity a bit up before applying Zack.

+2 You have become a lot more active and I see you on daily which is great! You are a nice person to talk to and I have gotten to interact with you a lot more. I can only say that I have no doubt you would be a great staff member by the way you interact with people! Good luck

Last edited:
+1 known this guy for a long time and while he might not be too active at the time, he still has more than enough experience to be tmod

Dunkin

VIP
+1, I would +2 but your activity is unpredictable at times. You prove to me that your activity can spike I will gladly +2. *it may be timezones, but msg me in the PMs if you would like to discuss further*

Premium

+1 Used to be SUPER active but just have seen you around recently just like everyone raise your activity a little bit more and you should be fine :)

-1. copy paste experience (again), 3 apps and you still haven't fixed the permissions clause issue, even after like 3 people told you how to do so. legit just fix the permissions clause and ill neutral

Turtle

VIP
+2 Zack is a great guy and I always have a good time interacting with him. He is active half on Jedi and half on Sith. I think we should give him a chance.

Jaffa

VIP
+1 you're kind of active, I don't actively look for you, but I've never seen you in trouble and I see you training people often. If you can bump up that activity a little bit more you'll be golden.

Atlas

VIP
+3 I used to personally work with Zack over at G-Realms when he used to be an admin and I was Super Admin. At the time, Admins were given the responsibility to train the trial mods so they could be successful moderators. Zack did a fairly decent job at doing so. More importantly, he did a fantastic job at being a staff member. He was extremely active and always took sits. He was also one of my most loyal staff members so I think he will do a great job over here at Reborn Gaming. Good luck Zack!

Status
Not open for further replies.