Zaros to become Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaros

Steam Name: Zaros
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79676691
CC Name:Zaros
Current names/ranks on server: Lore Keeper Knight Zaros (main)
Apprentice Xurr (Sith), Eternal Knight Ordo(EE). (Mercenary life removed due to no troopers in game)
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Total play time is 2614 hours (109 daysish) (That is my total time on Gmod as I only got Gmod to play JvS now) I would say on strictly reborn I have 90 days of total play time. I was playing back when troopers were first added, took a break, and then came back on this account. So I've been here for over a year, probably closer to about 2 in total with the breaks I have taken added in. We used to be on Enjin but because that is gone I cant find out when exactly I joined (although I didn't join our forms right away)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: To be grey is to truly be free. To focus on what you think is the proper way to live, to truly be one with, and understand the force. Gray provide a roleplay aspect as individuals who are free from any shackles, who can truly be themselves and add a layer of mystery to the game. You do know know their goal, but you know that you want them to be on your side when the going gets rough. Gray means I could help anyone who needed it on the server, and be away from the strain of each of the councils. Gray means I live by a new code.
Flowing through all, there is balance
There is no peace without a passion to create
There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act
Power blinds without the serenity to see
There is freedom in life There is purpose in death
The Force is all things and I am the Force
Its the best aspects of both the Jedi and the Sith. I will work with all factions if the leaders allow it, I will train their people in their own ways, all factions will become stronger, when all are equally strong the force is in balance, light, dark, and the eternal line between. Gray is accession.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal is to allow my roleplay to be truly unhindered. when you are in a faction you have to abide by a set code, but both of the codes are wrong, we need to come together and work on how to make the galaxy a better place. The only way to have balance will be to treat myself like a mercenary, helping out one faction a day that asks for my help. If more than one faction wants it, I will help the one who offers more credits. A gray still needs to eat. When I was playing my mercenary life, that is when I found that it is most fun when I can help both factions. I take my roleplay serious, in any faction I am in, but when I am judged in the same group as those who do not follow the same way, it weakens my attempts at forming anything serious. As Gray I would not get the respect one would think the roleplay would give, as the roleplay on the server itself is lacking, but I would at least not have my character brought down by other people in my faction being toxic, or not following the code of the faction. The Jedi were slightly better than the Sith, at least in terms of RP and entry level users. But much like the Sith there are some obvious problems, and I just can not fix it. Reborn has them deeply rooted in, and the only way to overcome is to adapt. In addition I will offer services on how to improve both factions, so they actually act like Sith and Jedi, right now one of the biggest issues is that there is no difference between the factions, they are both corrupt and just want to hit each other with their glow sticks. I am looking to make it my task to attempt to bring that serious roleplay. Some don't want it, but there has to be some that do. This is a roleplay server, there is more than just combat and I honestly feel that if we had more roleplay, so you feel like you are actually in this Starwars universe, the server would thrive. I am willing to, when "hired" by the faction, to train the new comers, to help with missions, and overall to lead by example. A gray wants to bring balance, so that to me means to side with one of the factions each day, and help their faction. True balance is an equally strong Sith, Jedi, and even Eternal Empire. The Force is strongest when people believe in it. Walking the line between light and dark means I can act like who I am, with no restrictions. (Other than the rules which I understand and will not be one of those toxic minge RDM grays Croc hates, I will make our OG gray proud)

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have been on the server for a long time. I have spent too much time and money to truly quit, as I saw with my 2 months leave. However, factions seem to ear on me. I have now played on each of the factions. The Sith are good to play on if you life power, and bloodshed, the edginess is what I thought of as what I relate to most in real life. However when I preach how the Sith code is not all negative emotion, it seems that most people think I am Gray when I say that, and do not agree that the Sith should not be a bunch of murder betrayer toxic people. The constant violence and the lack of Roleplay made it unappealing, and the DC never seem to be serious or care. The Jedi are much better with Roleplay, at least those that are in Consular. Most people in that ORG do act like Jedi, and its quite pleasant to be a part of. The issue is that not every one of the Jedi acts that way. And some Jedi do not even believe they are "the good guys". The Jedi often will indeed act just like the Sith, the war is a thing, but the Jedi are supposed to be better than mindless slaughter. Not all Jedi are bad, but there are some bad bunches that can not be forgiven. The issue as well, is those that are too toxic for the Sith, come over to the Jedi and act the same way. Also because the server does not demand RP, you often will find Jedi acting toxic and very Sith like, but you can not do anything about it. The pros of the Jedi faction outweighs the cons, but some of the actions of the JC are suspicious (ROE) and I can not give my all to a faction that will not take it serious again. The Eternal Empire is the last of the force factions, and is often forgotten. Crimson is now in charge and surprisingly his goal is quite good. Conquer everything, but instead of enslavement or destruction, the EE will bring peace, and law. A noble goal. Unfortunately the faction itself is quite small, and often inactive, and some use this as a RDM faction, while some of that is understandable, my own romanization of it may just be seeing this faction through rose tinted glasses, I always think I can be part of something that makes a difference, yet that never is true. Still though, the EE is a valid spot, I do wish they had their own planet, or at least a ship, as their spawn is quite small and pathetic. All of this has pointed me towards the grey. I am be irrelevant if I am factionless, but I can only hope that the faction leaders have some amount of RP in them, and will see my service as useful and will have me help. My roleplay is the strongest thing about me. I may suck at making money on the server, or combat. But there is no denying that my RP is always active and serious. Becoming gray would mean I could be Zaros on every faction, helping those that want it, and making the server better. Gray is like being RP staff to me. I wanted to go gray a while ago, I think now is the time. Gray is the best fit for me, and it has taken all this time to realize it. Hopefully with the support of others who have seen my actions I can join the Gray. I know we had a huge flux of idependent faction members (BH and Gray) however my desire to join grey is of a helpful nature. I grinded my way up to max level again, and that journy made me realize that no faction is right for me, but all the factions together is the way to go.

Zaros

I accept and acknowledge my failure on this application for not gathering and retaining proper support to keep it relevant and / or accepted. (One and only bump I will use) Thank you to those that did give support.

Status
Not open for further replies.