Developer
JvS Staff
Game Master Application

Steam name:
Zennon Olav

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:92762285

Ingame name(s):
Highlord Zennon Toro, INST STWY Jedi Padawan Korvas, BI Lord Zennon Vettel, 109th PVT Relay

Current playtime:
Joined in 1.0 played for about a week, then stopped. Not including that time I have about 380 hours since I started playing here again

Time in Garry’s Mod:
2384 hours

Amount of warns:
0, But I have 1 ban for "Inappropriate/offensive topics in ooc"

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Gamemaster, Senior Gamemaster, Head Gamemaster, Admin (admins were gms on this server), Server Manager, Server Owner(In charge of GM’s)

Server(s):
WF, GGN, PN, LG, and 2 others, forgot what they were called.

Time as position:
All together, about 1 year give or take. That is including the time as Server Manager, but I only did about 3 events a week then.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?

[
X] yes

[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control:
In terms of the NPC Control, I have spent a lot of time learning how to use all of the tools, in the NPC Tools section of the Q menu, and I have gotten fairly good at using all of them. And through all of my experience as a GM, I have gotten very good at learning good locations to place NPCs. For construction, I have focused on making detailed structures buildings for off map events, however I have also made quite a few large structures for events that were, for example, inside of Munificents for a CWRP server, with the munificent being a vehicle with a portal leading to a structure I made.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?

[
X] yes

[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I feel like this is getting repetitive, but Through my past experience I have become very good at creating storylines, and I have often been able to make very good events with only about 5 minutes of planning and prep. One of the key things to be able to make events that fast is knowing the lore of star wars and being able to draw from any aspect of the Lore to be able to make an event that goes smoothly. I am often intrigued by things that people tell me or by the things that I see in the Games, and Show's, and so I will do research on it, and then from that move to a new subject that is linked to it, so I have gained quite a bit of knowledge. I am not good at remembering specifics, like the names of battles and when they happened, but I know quite a bit about the different races and species.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

[ ] yes

[
X] no

If so how many times?

[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?

[
X] yes

[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Honestly, I plan to do just about everything I can. Being a gamemaster isn't just as simple as 1, 2, 3 eventsus appearus, but building the events, finding ways to make your ideas come to reality in a manner that players find fun, and to do this, you need to be able and willing to do everything that could possibly be entailed with being a GM. Things like Creating Storylines for RP events, building structures for Raid Events, creating an environment that players enjoy, Helping other GM's, etc. I plan to do all of this to help make my impact on the server and to hopefully be an excellent GM. As well, due to the rolling system, there can not be too many events a day since this would mess up the economy, so I plan to make RP events that just give players something to do in their spare time.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

(This event will require 2 people to run it, and would be for 1 of the factions) Another GM would go onto a Jedi/Sith job and would sneak into the Holocron vault and steal some Holocrons. They would then spy on some meetings and stuff to gather info.

Possibility 1: They would escape to a planet (Kas) and would give that info to enemy forces there. If they successfully made it off planet with no one noticing them, then I would tell a council member what happened and have it be them "intercepting enemy comms" They would then (hopefully) call a briefing and they would go and attack that planet to get their intel back. They would get to the planet and there would be no one there. After searching the planet, they would find dead bodies in the forest, along with a data pad. It would tell them the location of the enemy base and they would then head back to the warp pad, which was now surrounded by enemies, to leave the planet. After clearing the enemies, they would warp to the event box thing, which would be about 5 corridors long. Each room would have different enemies, such as antilions, troopers, and a mini boss. The second to last room would look like a Prison, and there would be a variety of different enemies. after clearing all the rooms and getting to the last, there would be 2 enemies in the last room. Both would be Mandalorians, one with a lightsaber (no force) the other with a gun. After beating the boss, a smaller room would be opened, with the holocrons.

Possibility 2: The person would was stealing holocrons would be spotted during his spying and stealing, and in advert the "Mandalore Boss" would say something along the lines of "The meet up was 15 minutes ago! Where are you at (Spy's Name)" After about 5 minutes or if they responded, he would say to launch the attack in advert. After about 3 waves of enemies attacking, the boss would show up and be a final boss. They would focus on going at the prison cells so they could retrieve their person and the intel that he carries. If he successfully gets the guy back, or he sees that he died, then he would leave the planet. If he successfully gets off planet, then it would be a raid. They would warp to the event box thing, which would be about 5 corridors long. Each room would have different enemies, such as antilions, troopers, and a mini boss. The second to last room would look like a Prison, and there would be a variety of different enemies. after clearing all the rooms and getting to the last, there would be 2 enemies in the last room. Both would be Mandalorians, one with a lightsaber (no force) the other with a gun. After beating the boss, a smaller room would be opened, with the holocrons, if the spy was saved.

TLDR: Jedi/Sith event someone gathers intel from their base and a holocron, and they sneak off and give intel to their boss then we follow him and attack him. If they are caught then the home world is attacked in attempts to rescue the guy with intel.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters

[
X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
Zennon Olav, have permission from Psycho to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.

[
X]

Korvas

Developer
JvS Staff
It said it was more than 10000 characters and couldn't all be posted, so here is what I removed to make it short enough

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

There are many reasons that people will give you to answer this question, every one is different and how they see things are different too. To some people, I may be an excellent candidate for GM, and for others, a poor choice, but, the way I have been acting and the actions I have taken recently, (past 2 weeks) show that I am ready to be a GM, and that I have improved from how I was and how I reacted to events 3 weeks ago. After I had been denied for GM last time, I talked to some of the GM’s and those who did not support me to see what they thought I could do better, and I believe that I have improved on the majority of the things that they said I needed to work on. Even though I have been banned, I have proved that I am a serious player through the time that I have spent on the Jedi Council, even if I have not been there long. If you believe my ban is a reason for me to not become a GM, then just talk to anyone on the server that I have had a real conversation with, and they will be able to tell you that it was just a mistake on my part and that isn’t how I usually am. In the past month, I have played on the server for about 350 hours. That is 15 hours short of half of a month. 1 month is 730 hours, if this doesn’t show that I am dedicated and active, then I am afraid that nothing will. Even when I was not able to play on JvS, I still wanted to play on Reborn, so I began to go through forums and read through many of the posts on there, I joined the SkyrimRP discord and attempted to join the server but it wasn’t up. I attempting to be involved with the community. One of the main things that makes me more qualified for being a GM, is the trust that many other server owners, and players have had with me. About 6 months ago, a Server Owner reached out to me and offered me the position of Head Gamemaster, on a server I had never played on or heard of. I hadn’t talked to the owner of this server in quite some time, but he remembered me when I was a GM on the server he played on and he knew I could do it. After being there for 2 days, the GM team was running better than it had been before, I had made a roster, and a doc to help teach those who were new to being a GM. I have spent a very large amount of time doing events, teaching GM’s, and Managing GM’s. Due to all of this, I believe that I am more than qualified to be a Gamemaster here on Reborn.

TLDR: I am active, and here to stay, and I have, through past experiences, shown that I am trustworthy enough to be a Game master, and I have more than enough experience to do so.

Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

+2 Amazing Application. I've talked with him a little bit, seems like a good guy.
He will be a great asset to the gamemaster team and It said it was more than 10000 characters and couldn't all be posted, so here is what I removed to make it short enough any app with something like that is a straight Poggers

Toxic
Was starting a fight and being toxic in ooc last night and said “what does it matter there’s no staff on to do anything about it”
It’d be a shame to see you as staff tbh

Gallis

Toxic
Was starting a fight and being toxic in ooc last night and said “what does it matter there’s no staff on to do anything about it”
It’d be a shame to see you as staff tbh

This is the most funny comment I have seen on any forums. I was on at the time of the arguing, and Judge Judy was the one instigating it and later said, something along the lines of "I love watching how upset people get" you admitted to carrying it on just to piss people off. Also, Zennon only said that after someone asked "why are you guys arguing in ooc" and it was the first thing he had said in about a minute and he didnt say anything else about the argument after saying that. It was you, and the other guy that was arguing. If you have any response to this, I would love to listen, but let's take it to conversations after this ❤
Edit: (Still figuring out the forums...) The argument was about judge Judy not taking someone's comms when they were converting and that person was saying the sith code in jcomms. Zennon was saying Judy wasn't following standard procedure for converting and taking comms, and then Judy said rank means they can do whatever they want even though Judy is only a senior inquisitor.

S

Silas

+1 Really chill dude and has some pretty creative ideas when it comes to server stuff. Also amazing app.....

This is the most funny comment I have seen on any forums. I was on at the time of the arguing, and Judge Judy was the one instigating it and later said, something along the lines of "I love watching how upset people get" you admitted to carrying it on just to piss people off. Also, Zennon only said that after someone asked "why are you guys arguing in ooc" and it was the first thing he had said in about a minute and he didnt say anything else about the argument after saying that. It was you, and the other guy that was arguing. If you have any response to this, I would love to listen, but let's take it to conversations after this ❤
Edit: (Still figuring out the forums...) The argument was about judge Judy not taking someone's comms when they were converting and that person was saying the sith code in jcomms. Zennon was saying Judy wasn't following standard procedure for converting and taking comms, and then Judy said rank means they can do whatever they want even though Judy is only a senior inquisitor.
I was there, I was the other guy with zennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.