Zeus’s staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Player Information
Your name: Zeus
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:442749147
Your current rank:Lord (new release)
Amount of Warns: 2 i think (one was a joke from Elfjar)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 18months
Current level within the server: 0 (new release)

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9am MST - 2am MST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9am MST - 2am MST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Forge Networks, Vega Networks.
Position(s): Tmod, Head admin, admin
Time as position(s): Tmod was 2 weeks, Head admin was 6months, Admin was 2months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was Tmod on icefuse for a short period of time because of my family was going through personal stuff, and my time as HA and A, where long so i was able to help other staff members, but also to be helpful to the new joiners and the members of the server, but i would say that ive also was a great help to the owners, and the GM’s
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Zeus], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I feel that i am qualified, for a few reasons. The first reason why i think i'm more qualified is because of my experience on staff. I have been staffing on Starwars servers on Gmod for over two years, and I have learned a lot on how to be a staff member, for the server but as well as the community. What I have learned is that many people seem to want a staff member who is polite and easy to understand. As a staff member I can do these things because of my past experience, and learnings. The other thing that makes a good staff member is getting to know the community of the server, which I have. For over 1 year I’ve been playing reborn, and I can say that I know the cause community, and this is useful, because it hi means that I can get an understanding of how the players will respond, or how I should act as a person around them. But also how more helpful I can be, for example, let’s say I was staff and got a report of someone being mingy, if it was someone I knew I would have a better chance at getting in there head, when I tell them to stop. Lastly the thing I have to say, is that over the years of reborn I have learned that many staff of this server has done some bad things, and I’ve experienced it, and learned from it, so I know how to be better staffer on reborn.

Moxxi

Founder
alright we are gonna accept your app get in ts asap and contact eros or zozo to get your tags channel and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.