Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

VIP
Steam Name: Ziggyz23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103499280
CC Name: Dark Guardian Ziggy
Current names/ranks on server: IGS HB HBM Lord Ziggy
Level: 180
Number of warns: 5 (Croc Already said as long as they are old it dose not really matter and 4/5 are from august)
Time on Server: I began playing on the server towards the end of July

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A gray Jedi to me is someone who has seen not being pulled towards either side of the force. It is as force user who can go between the light and the dark side without getting fully pulled into either side. It is also someone who has a good understanding of the force and how each side of it works. A gray Jedi was mainly people from the Jedi order who over time furthered themselves from the order, the reason it was mainly Jedi was due to the fact that the Sith order required complete loyalty to the order so the idea of a gray Sith was very rare. I feel gray Jedi are people who throughout their time they are kinda like peace keepers who use their own judgment to guide their own way in the force. A gray Jedi need to be strong in combat but also not just be full combat but also must be able to think outside of the box and come up with their own opinions about subjects.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a gray Jedi is is to be social with both sides and during raids help defend each order so neither order will be destroyed. Also i like to be social with people so i would love to be able to be on tat and talk with people from all factions without the chance of getting killed.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel i should be allowed to be a gray Jedi because i have a lot of time on the server and i have played in both the Jedi and Sith Factions. This question to me is weird due to the fact that gray Jedi to me is someone that someone has to earn and not something someone can just say they deserve. If i became a gray Jedi it would be more of a honor to me than anything else. I know that i have more warns than i should but i hope you can look past the warns. Most of my warns i got from awhile ago when i was being stupid. Now i take this server very serious and i have left those days behind me.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.

Theseus

+1 this a very accurate application to what grays should be and you explained why you wanna be a grey fairly well plus your a nice and chill dude

Status
Not open for further replies.