ZoZo's Gray Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoZo

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: ZoZo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118370701
CC Name: ZoZo
Current names/ranks on server: Champion Beelzebub/G1 G Knight ZoZo/ G1 Squire Lucifer
Level: 250
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): I want to say about a year and a half.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Basically, the term Gray Jedi had two meanings. First it was used by Jedi and Sith alike to describe the force-users who walked the line between the light and dark side of the force without surrendering to the dark side. Second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and basically was working outside the ways of the jedi code. What you need to realize is the Force is a power around all things at all times. Force Sensitive people are able to manipulate that power using their own will. The Dark Side of the force is ruled by selfish forces, Greed/Anger/Hatred/Vengeance. The Light Side is ruled by selfless forces - Love/Compassion/Sacrifice. As a rule, the Jedi religion tries to find the balance. They may say that they strive to be like Vulcans, ruled by wisdom and logic, but in practice they accept that there is no value to emotions, that love and anger can co-exist, so long as the goal end up being that of selfless intent and the emotions are controlled. To be a Grey Jedi means that you have not only studied both sides of the force, but are able to use both at once. Think of this -
someone near you is having their money stolen. This makes you angry, and so you stop him. You did a good thing, despite being angry at the time, therefore, that wasn’t a dark thing to do, was it?
The Force however, has shown time and time again to not be a neutral energy shaped by the user. People who tap into the Force using anger, fear, or loss end up continually reaching down that path for the solution to their problems. And unlike Light Side Force users, they don’t have a good circuit breaker or self-control to know when enough is, where as Gray jedi understand that limit and can switch that "circuit breaker" in their head to tell themselves to stop.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray Jedi is to keep and Unbiased opinion on both factions, as well as the EE, While still helping them and giving my opinion when it is needed. I want to walk in all aspects of life and learn from all the factions on how they run, are operated, what their beliefs are. I have a lot of experience when it comes to seeing everyone's point of view. I'm truly interested to see how far I can go with both light and dark side, using the powers without a limit. To truly experience the force for what it is, my one true goal is to one day master the force and use it to be one of the strongest in the world. My goal is true and I will not be misguided from anything. I want to be the best of the best and to do that I must walk the path of Light & Dark.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have been apart of every Faction and most orgs within each faction and I know quite a lot of people in each faction. I've worked my way up to Champion of Zakuul, I've been every DC seat on sith even as the Emperor. I have worked my way up to Knight in Jedi, while that's not a huge achievement it's really given me a sense of how the jedi operate and how well they try to take care of each other and help you learn from them. But in OOC words, I really do enjoy RP and lately I've been missing it and I want to get back into it, while my life is a jedi I'd rather it be a Gray and just work on being a great Gray and helping who I can. Lucifer will be the greatest Gray anyone has ever seen.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and considering me for Gray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.