Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: ZoZo
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:118370701
Your current rank: G-Vip
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): I want to say I've been in the server for about half a year, maybe a little less I honestly don't know, I'd appreciate if someone can find out for me.
Current level within the server: 190

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Monday: All day
Tuesday: All day except 5-7PM EST.
Wednesday: Tricky, but usually 9AM-3PM & 9PM-3AM
Thursday: All day except 5-7PM EST.
Friday: 9AM-3PM & 9PM-3AM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Saturday: 9AM-2PM / 9PM-3AM
Sunday: Same as Saturday

Previous Administrative Experience I do not have any experience being an Admin on servers. I'm hoping I can learn on this server because I've been enjoying my time and I love the community.
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, ZoZo, have permission from "Shepard" to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I will not sit here and say I am more qualified from other players. I am sure that other people are making applications that will blow my application out of the water. I'm making this Application because I play a lot during downtime, but also Uptime. But during Downtime a lot of the time there's only a GM here and there, but most people are asleep around my time (EST). I just want to be able to help out when people need a white list, and keep the minging down to a minimum even during DT. I like to help out, I help people with whatever they need. I try not to be toxic, but everyone has their faults and time to time I do get a little toxic and have to tell myself to calm down. I want to work on the server mostly because I've put a lot of time in the server, in the game in general than any other game I've played aside from CSGO. I'm not much for being power hungry, I genuinely want to help and make sure the server is fun and enjoyable for other players. If you believe I can learn I appreciate it, but if not I also understand. I'm just making this on a whim, in the hopes of better helping the community.

Tyr

VIP
+1 his toxicity was worse than rde and me when he first joined, now he rose to power and he's very cool

+1 I have to agree no staff ever play during dt only gms. But I have seen you a lot, I have talked with you, you are very mature and active it is always fun playing. You would make a perfect staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.