Firwork Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name:Bryan, Firwork Miga
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131423808
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim): Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff:Man him self Shepard
Reason for Ban:(Player Dis, lying in staff or sit,)
Ban Time:3days
What did you do?:Shepard knows basically was toxic towards Caitlyn and said somethings and got brought into a sit by the man himself he talked to me and um banned me for those reason i understand why.
Why you should be unbanned: The reason i should be unbanned. I had no video to back my self up so what i said ment nothing without proof and i understand why shepard would be mad about the situation i would be the same if someone i cared about was being shit talked by a person. I mean shepard is you dont want to unban me i get it and i wont mind it ill wait out my ban good day men.

Caitlyn

Need to hear both Caitlyn and Shepards side.
He walked up to me in a group right before I was going to duel someone and said (Paraphrasing because I don't recall the exact words) "Isn't it funny how Caitlyn got all her stuff spawned in by Shepard" I then told firwork that Shepard did not spawn all of my stuff in and that is not true at all. He then proceeded to sarcastically say "Sure you didn't, I was gonna say something else but uh *COUGH COUGH* Caitlyn gives Shepard the sucky sucky"

So basically he walked up to a group of people, just to announce a false statement that is insulting to me. He then after insulting me, denied my statement of me saying it's not true. Then proceeded to basically say I suck Shepard off for free shit.
Also really sick of people making up shit, and also the sexual comments are offensive and literally borderline sexual harassment. Judging by how much effort he put into this appeal I hope it does not go to his favor.

Shepard

Founder
To give more detail for him into the what did you do section. Accused Caitlyn of having all her items spawned in for her then said something along the line of got them for giving Shepard the sucky sucky. When brought to a staff sit you were instantly defensive denying all the accusations and trying to twist the situation into one where you did nothing and claiming I was being biased. After Caitlyn said her side of the story you immediately started to backtrack with your story and changed it. Honestly all I wanted was for you to apologize and that would have been the end of it, instead, you had to be a smart ass about it.

To give more detail for him into the what did you do section. Accused Caitlyn of having all her items spawned in for her then said something along the line of got them for giving Shepard the sucky sucky. When brought to a staff sit you were instantly defensive denying all the accusations and trying to twist the situation into one where you did nothing and claiming I was being biased. After Caitlyn said her side of the story you immediately started to backtrack with your story and changed it. Honestly all I wanted was for you to apologize and that would have been the end of it, instead, you had to be a smart ass about it.
WOO Shepard lets not lie here the person who's changing the story is you i never claimed that you were bias at any moment of the sit and from your actions you weren't you might have been a LITTLE hot head as you said at the beginning and i understood that but changing the story to better suit you is not OK Shepard. Regarding the apology i did apologize to her about the sexual comment i made towards here i don't understand why you might exclude that part.

He walked up to me in a group right before I was going to duel someone and said (Paraphrasing because I don't recall the exact words) "Isn't it funny how Caitlyn got all her stuff spawned in by Shepard" I then told firwork that Shepard did not spawn all of my stuff in and that is not true at all. He then proceeded to sarcastically say "Sure you didn't, I was gonna say something else but uh *COUGH COUGH* Caitlyn gives Shepard the sucky sucky"

So basically he walked up to a group of people, just to announce a false statement that is insulting to me. He then after insulting me, denied my statement of me saying it's not true. Then proceeded to basically say I suck Shepard off for free shit.
Also really sick of people making up shit, and also the sexual comments are offensive and literally borderline sexual harassment. Judging by how much effort he put into this appeal I hope it does not go to his favor.
To correct the statement you just stated "I then told firwork that Shepard did not spawn all of my stuff". That is not what you answered to me you said Stop spreading rumors ill get you banned for that. You can ask anyone in that moment of time. Also Regarding the sexual comment i understood i shouldn't have said that and i apologized to you about it

To correct the statement you just stated "I then told firwork that Shepard did not spawn all of my stuff". That is not what you answered to me you said Stop spreading rumors ill get you banned for that. You can ask anyone in that moment of time. Also Regarding the sexual comment i understood i shouldn't have said that and i apologized to you about it
good luck on getting shepards egirl banned for "spreading rumors"

+1 I was there watching them duel and everyone else that was there were far away from us dueling and they weren't paying attention. Firwork asked Caitlyn if all of her stuff was spawned by Shepard she said nothing then she said that she is going to get him banned for spreading rumors and then once they were done dueling Firwork got brought by Shep. So just because someone that you don't know said some stupid sucky joke about you online doesn't mean you have to be a baby about it I think you forgot that its just a game. ( I apologize if i hurt anyone's feelings)

Oat man

-1 you are very toxic and it looks like you put no effort in to this and you tried to pay me to make it for you XD

Status
Not open for further replies.