Firwork Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

The only reason why he went up to me was to flame me. If he wanted to "ASK" me if I got my stuff for free, then he should have privately done so. Its pretty clear that he came to me with MAL intent to disrupt me and make me feel poorly.

I think what he did say was wrong. 3 days is honestly quite over the top here. Maybe about 12 hours for one line of harassment. Even though he did say it in front of people does not 100% state he was the source of all drama that is spreading throughout the server. Many people have their own beliefs and should keep it to their self and I understand that . But for one thing that this guy said 3 days is very over the top. But if he should have 3 day ban for 10 warns then some people should be perma banned if that was the case. Also if he did have warns he should have already should have been punished not just for this. But honestly I think he should be un banned. Also if someone can get 3 day ban just by saying something to someone the whole server should be on lock down because a lot of people on this server spread stuff about other people that should 100% should be ignored. But if it is sexual harassment then you should mostly spend your day recording and getting them banned with proof. But I think that Firrwork should be unbanned.

+1 I was there watching them duel and everyone else that was there were far away from us dueling and they weren't paying attention. Firwork asked Caitlyn if all of her stuff was spawned by Shepard she said nothing then she said that she is going to get him banned for spreading rumors and then once they were done dueling Firwork got brought by Shep. So just because someone that you don't know said some stupid sucky joke about you online doesn't mean you have to be a baby about it I think you forgot that its just a game. ( I apologize if i hurt anyone's feelings)
Your correct. I also agree with this.

-1, Not much effort in the app. Just because your sorry dosent mean you should be unbanned also, ban appeals are for bans that are unfairly given

Neutral

I think its important to point out that he mainly got banned for lying to staff in the sit and player dis both of which happened

1 u went up to Caitlyn and said that she gives Shepard the sucky sucky. I find that inexcusable even if you are saying it In a joking manner

2 the reason I am neutral is because of the accusations that Caitlyn said that she would get a player banned for commenting on her items (not the sexual comment) but things like that can Cause future problems with players trust

3 Firwork it's a 2 day ban I'll say just wait the 2 days especially after what u said I do believe it is deserved.

AbootZ

-1 You got banned for saying something disrespectful to a girl, you should know girls don't like that just behave and wait for your unban you can have patient.

Caitlyn

Neutral

I think its important to point out that he mainly got banned for lying to staff in the sit and player dis both of which happened

1 u went up to Caitlyn and said that she gives Shepard the sucky sucky. I find that inexcusable even if you are saying it In a joking manner

2 the reason I am neutral is because of the accusations that Caitlyn said that she would get a player banned for commenting on her items (not the sexual comment) but things like that can Cause future problems with players trust

3 Firwork it's a 2 day ban I'll say just wait the 2 days especially after what u said I do believe it is deserved.

I never said I would get him banned, I said if you keep spreading false rumors you are going to be banned.

-1, Not much effort in the app. Just because your sorry dosent mean you should be unbanned also, ban appeals are for bans that are unfairly given
Scary I understand that and truly he told me to appeal so I did didn’t really know what to put

P

Pump

-1 If you would have just talked someshit and been done bombarding the E-girl you would have been fine. Idk why you lied to the owner tho lmao that is pretty retarded. Just take the 3 you naughty boy.

-1 If you would have just talked someshit and been done bombarding the E-girl you would have been fine. Idk why you lied to the owner tho lmao that is pretty retarded. Just take the 3 you naughty boy.
Shut up dad I didn’t lie to him

Status
Not open for further replies.