Can We Stop Changing Rules Mid Overthrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charger_AU

Remember when Caitlyn said the N word but it was justified and was ok to be said. Good times.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
9ae8f4c113f7b5042174fa0d0e06fb79.png

It seems the overthrow/aftermath was dealt with badly by people on both sides. I 100% agree he should have been banned but from what I have been told about the subject I can understand why he would be frustrated. However I will reserve judgement on the matter until I am fully informed on the topic.

Caitlyn

No reason to insult me when I wasn't insulting anyone else calling me a Hoe and A N-word was pretty uncalled for. hope tupac stays banned.

No reason to insult me when I wasn't insulting anyone else calling me a Hoe and A N-word was pretty uncalled for. hope tupac stays banned.
Why did you stay in the channel when asked to leave, in my opinion that channel is like his house and he can say whatever he wants if you won’t leave. Sure, you can say that it’s just his own room and that he still has to listen to staff, but you weren’t staff and we’re just being a pain and inviting yourself inside.

Caitlyn

Here's my 2-cents as I was not at the staff meetings, the reason to add the advert assist rule was for staff to manage it easier, when I asked in @Chat today if people should say assist in @Chat instead, I greeted by "Empress' Advisor Shepard Deliciae (STEAM_0:0:20272775) (founder) (Shepard) said @ and so the defenders know who to attack" which IMO is stupid. I believe that a huge part of old overthrows is finding out who is helping who, they also tried to force half of the people overthrowing to change their names, which makes it even worse.

Another thing we have here is the amount of people slayed/denied due to this rule, many people were denied because they switched to their lives when OT was called, which was apparently too late (Time called:20:04:10 06/02/2019)AINQ CTC Darth Shadow Ryvir (STEAM_0:0:79805445) (diamond vip) (Darth Malgus) said /advert Overthrow
Prop Spawned - Gray Jedi Luna Rossay (STEAM_0:1:197195353) (senior moderator) (Luna) spawned a prop: models/props_c17/fence01a.mdl
Here's the good part - Time Prop was spawned 20:04:18 06/02/2019 As we see here, you had 8 seconds to switch to your life, change your name, build, and advert assist, i'm a god and all, but that's fucking hard.

Another thing was slaying during the OT - Jedi Master Dwayne Train (STEAM_0:1:97537193) (superadmin) (The Grinch Jedi Master Life) said ~slay maguk
Jedi Master Dwayne Train (STEAM_0:1:97537193) (superadmin) (The Grinch Jedi Master Life) said ~slay rhyos
Miles (STEAM_0:0:43458796) (founder) (Highlord Miles) said /pm Kezech They tried to say you couldn't assist in the overthrow because you didn't advert it. I found your advert (Not the direct line, but this line implies that Kezech was removed)
(I could not fine people who "Timed out" in the logs, but many people did which is why this next point is a thing)
Many people OTing crashed/timed out during the event, however 1 specific case stands out, which is Sauron, Sauron was brought back during the OT and (To my knowledge) inside the IS, 2 things, he was put inside a safe spot when he was outside with the rest of us, and why the fuck was he brought back when we lost people too. Even if some of the slays were justified (I believe there were more I didn't state) none of this would've happen if this "/advert assist" rule was not a thing, this rule ruins the flow of an OT, it not only denied people of BOTH sides to join, it fucked over people OTing even more

Also, Staff Noclipping were fucking cancer, The amount of times my charge went on a dude chilling over the korriban pit was in-fucking-sane, I thought it was under common sense to noclip and watch through walls so you arn't targetted.

The last note I wish to bring up was the aftermath of the OT, many were PK'd because they believed they could sign off while out-of-combat, apparently people were PK'd for logging off, I believe that the DC should've called the exile (which they did later) then they had to wait the timer, but many were instead PK'd before any exile was called. The shit talk after the OT was worse, not i'm not against taunting the other side, but as we see from "<21:10:12> "Tupac" was banned permanently from the server by "Shepard" (cya dog)" it got a bit out of hand. Now taunting each other IC and such is fine, however the Empress joined the OT channel, and was asked to leave, upon not leaving she was taunted, resulting in Shepard joining in an angry tone, after yelling to the entire channel Tupac threw an insult (Which was a bit racist, to quote "Go back to your nigger girlfriend) and got perma'd. Multiple things here, ALL of this would've been avoided in 1, Rules weren't changed in the middle of the OT (Might've won or accepted the loss). 2. Caitlyn listened and left the channel, or 3. Caitlyn did not receive the "Princess" act on the server, she has been the center of many problems on the server, even if it's not her intention, it's the problem (IMO intention is nothing, action is the real deal). Although I understand that Tupac's ban was a bit justified, it's not uncommon to be called a "nigger" "faggot" "chink" etc in the TS, maybe a couple day ban is fine, but perma is a bit much.

What actions do I do that cause problems. Also the center of many problems, what many problems am I the center of.

Caitlyn

Why did you stay in the channel when asked to leave, in my opinion that channel is like his house and he can say whatever he wants if you won’t leave. Sure, you can say that it’s just his own room and that he still has to listen to staff, but you weren’t staff and we’re just being a pain and inviting yourself inside.
I did leave hello?

Caitlyn

You didn’t inially leave from what everyone here has been saying, you should have left immediately after being told to by the channel owners
I did leave when I was told to, infact miles moved me out as soon as I was told to leave.

On spectres post, he said that you didn’t initially leave and that Shepard came in “with an angry tone” and started yelling at everyone

Caitlyn

Yall just try and blame me for all your issues and say im the center of problems when in reality im not doing shit. Im not Jump who was talking shit the whole time before the OT, people just cry because they lost and try and blame everyone else for their failures.

Yall just try and blame me for all your issues and say im the center of problems when in reality im not doing shit. Im not Jump who was talking shit the whole time before the OT, people just cry because they lost and try and blame everyone else for their failures.
You are damn right people blame you for the problems in sith. Do you think all those people tried to OT because they thought you are a good empress? Fuck no.

Shepard

Founder
What exactly has caitlyn does her self that was so bad except say the Nig*** on the server one time almost a month ago. What problems has she herself created?

Shepard

Founder
You are damn right people blame you for the problems in sith. Do you think all those people tried to OT because they thought you are a good empress? Fuck no.

They started the OT plan an hour after she got it, what did she do that was so terrible that she shouldnt be Empress?

Shepard

Founder
also to get back on topic, the raiders have to call assist was made into a rule after the dwayne overthrow, it was just never put into the rules.

They started the OT plan an hour after she got it, what did she do that was so terrible that she shouldnt be Empress?
Even before her getting empress, she had already started enough controversies around the server. From accusations of getting free artis and CCs and shit, and everybody thinking that you and Caitlyn is just a mirror of what faerie and moxxi were.

Status
Not open for further replies.