RDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCONIAN

Anzati was working on resolving glitches and spent pretty much the whole day on the server doing so, you should listen to people.

this is a new release, you should listen to the DEV when stuff is new

Anzati also does not lie, cheat or steal on the server and is 100/100 when correcting someone
AND most of the time, he is chill about it.
"hey iroc your armor is suppose to be 250" this is when I had a bind for 850 armor and was changing builds to find something I liked.

RDE, I think your problem is that you do not like authority.
best practice when you are graced with another chance on Reborn
{you shouldn't quote folks and come at them in chat, you should instead read what they wrote a few times}

I made a mistake that ruined 17 peoples fun and yea it kind of sticks with you, but your attitude is everything because it is the only thing you can control on the server

Estrella

Although Anzati is retarded, you still should listen to him because he knows what he is doing all the time. Considering he helped 4.0 come out. Stop playing the victim card and pulling out excuses that are invalid

Estrella

^ "anzati is retarded" "you should listen to him"
Retarded or not, if a person is Staff and selected by somebody trusted by the owner then you listen to them, regardless if they have autism, stupid, idiotic, retarded, or even a dog. You have to listen to the person no matter what. If you listen to them and they are wrong, then report them.

Okeas

VIP
How is he even unbanned
I heard two things, either he went into the TS with shep and started begging to be unbanned or shep was in a good mood and unbanned him for 4.0. Either way it's still the same problems.

Estrella

I heard two things, either he went into the TS with shep and started begging to be unbanned or shep was in a good mood and unbanned him for 4.0. Either way it's still the same problems.
I literally just saw RDE commit NLR twice... what the actual fuck

Kyberious just because anzati is helper doesn’t mean he “knows everything” lmfao! Just saying xD.

Yes he should know everything as he is technically staff. What he says is right. Even if he didn't know, he heard anzati 6 times say don't do that and rde didn't give a shit.
You, or anyone else may not have known, but you weren't warned as many times as Rde ignore the warns and did it anyway.

UPDATE -------------------------------
Rde broke nlr according to someone and he said he was : Just memin.
That shows that he doesn't care about the rules and uptime was still called, like I said above, he doesn't care. No Intent to rp. He should be Perma banned right then and there tbh.

Last edited:

Rde Ren

Yes he should know everything as he is technically staff. What he says is right. Even if he didn't know, he heard anzati 6 times say don't do that and rde didn't give a shit.
You, or anyone else may not have known, but you weren't warned as many times as Rde ignore the warns and did it anyway.

UPDATE -------------------------------
Rde broke nlr according to someone and he said he was : Just memin.
That shows that he doesn't care about the rules and uptime was still called, like I said above, he doesn't care. No Intent to rp. He should be Perma banned right then and there tbh.
it was like 2:00 am and me and my friends were messing around -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.